Game Screens

Quality stuff - keep up the great work. Sorry if this sounds like criticism but the blue like bowling marker will that disappear in the game when you have chosen where you want to bowl it. It just seems like the ball is hit to the boundary yet the blue marker is their. Im sure it will probably be taken away.
Great stuff - Whats next on the agenda?

Great stuff mate. I love your attention to detail and getting everything to be perfect. At the end of it, you'll be hugely rewarded :).

Me likey!

The crowds are no problem, they don't add anything to the enjoyment of it, so therefore i'd rather the game be as bug-free as possible. Something EA reverse.

I agree with Covvy. The crowds are a bit of a let down. The players look amazing though :cool:

lol, the ol Crowd issue - crowd has not been addressed yet...rest assured it WILL be fixed before release.

One reason these models took so long to do is because of our attention to detail...i.e. each model can have long or short sleeves...then each one can have hair, cap, widebrim or helmet for close range...all these different variations create heaps of extra work so the whole thing just blew out massively...still, pretty happy with the results...

Last edited:
I'm just wondering how comes when the ball is hit, none of the fielders are looking at where it has gone and the keeper is still crouching behind the stumps? otherwise there everything else is really good, the crowd doesn' t really bother me the models look good

I'm just wondering how comes when the ball is hit, none of the fielders are looking at where it has gone and the keeper is still crouching behind the stumps? otherwise there everything else is really good, the crowd doesn' t really bother me the models look good

Because that hasn't been implemented yet - dont worry, it is on the list ;)

legend_master added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Quality stuff - keep up the great work. Sorry if this sounds like criticism but the blue like bowling marker will that disappear in the game when you have chosen where you want to bowl it. It just seems like the ball is hit to the boundary yet the blue marker is their. Im sure it will probably be taken away.
Great stuff - Whats next on the agenda?

It disappears a second after the ball is hit. If the ball is not hit (like in one of those screens where he swings but didn't connect) then it doesn't yet disappear...if you see that screen where he has done the cut shot and the fielder has started chasing it you will see the marker is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread