Game Screens

Ok folks, need to keep the screens in this thread...even renders...

Here are the new bats - Appu style!

JK (model fixes) and Appu (model/textures) put a lot of hard work in with these so please feel free to rep.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• bat set 1.jpg
    bat set 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 181
  • bat set 2.jpg
    bat set 2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 129
  • bat set 3.jpg
    bat set 3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 130
They look fantastic. One thing though. Is it me or does the bat pop out a little bit at the bottom?

They're alot better than the ones posted a couple of days ago, not a fan of the Woodworm Hard-Drive though. It's far too shiny. Here's a screenshot of my version for Cricket 07:

PreviewFront-1.jpg

My one looks far more realistic, and the stickers are not anywhere near as shiny as the one above. The rest look pretty good though.

no offense but they don't look too realistic. I know you guys put a lot of work into this but...

Try a model like cricket 07 maybe.

The Cricket 07 model (even the one Burmas_Finest edited) is rubbish as it doesn't have proper edges. These could do with a bit of improvement, especially to do with the height/width proportions which look a bit out (I may be wrong though) but they're looking good and can always be edited later.

Cool it guys, the game can always be edited later as Tom said and basically community work is the purpose of TAOC. Atm Paul and JK should be focusing on things which we all can't do, like making massive AI adjustments and model animations, which is something they're kicking ass at! :)

Ok folks, need to keep the screens in this thread...even renders...

Here are the new bats - Appu style!

JK (model fixes) and Appu (model/textures) put a lot of hard work in with these so please feel free to rep.

Enjoy.

great work, the bats looks awesom

The Cricket 07 model (even the one Burmas_Finest edited) is rubbish as it doesn't have proper edges. These could do with a bit of improvement, especially to do with the height/width proportions which look a bit out (I may be wrong though) but they're looking good and can always be edited later.

Everyone is surely entitled to their own opinions and feel free to edit the bats to your heart's content after release :) but imo EA bats were rubbish. Shape and size was all wrong...not like real bats at all...more like 'paddles'...:noway

Yeah the original EA bats were awful. Not only did they have edges like razor blades, but the height/width proportions were terrible. The ones in TAOC have nice edges and seem much more realistic-looking, and appear to have some weight to them.

However, it does seem the blade size is a little 'short and fat' - but like I said, I may be wrong. It's been known in the past.

what would be great is if you can adjust the chunckiness of each bat to their pecific size.

Users who are viewing this thread