Game Screens

Ive got some amazing sounds tee'd up, pretty sure the sound department wont disappoint ;)

I saw a video from July 06, that had sound in it, have you decided to rework the sound since then as there hasn't been any sound in any videos (that I know of) since?

Bats

Guys, just wanted to showcase some new TAOC bats that our newest member, appu2146, has created. I think you'll all agree his work is top notch. So here's the man who will be making some great bats for us....

still plenty of time before release, but never too late to start making lots of bats ;)

reps for appu2146 :clap

Attachments

• TAOCbats1.jpg
    TAOCbats1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 245
Thats stunning work with the bats:eek: I really had a strong feeling that you would ask appu to do that bats for you!

Brilliant work!:clap:clap

great work Appu! the stickers are great but the bat model looks a little to chunky for me LM.

They look pretty damn good, except that the stickers are abit too big, which makes the bat look abit strange. Making the stickers abit smaller would give a much better impression. Looking good though. Also, if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to help out if you need a bat making, I've made quite a few for Cricket 07, and they looked pretty bloody good, even if I say so myself :p. So feel free to get in touch if I can be of assistance.

Last edited:
Fyi, Appu has since made a brand new bat model that we are finalising. It will look much better than the old one - smoother and more realistic. Pix coming soon.

LM

Bats look great, everything seems to be coming together, slowly but surely, keep it up LM and co!

Users who are viewing this thread