Game Screens

Pics look awesome awesome. :hpraise :hpraise

There is something wrong with the video posted for download. Its broken in pieces and two of them r nothing but pics

Is there anyone else getting the same as me?? :cheers

Pics look awesome awesome. :hpraise :hpraise

There is something wrong with the video posted for download. Its broken in pieces and two of them r nothing but pics

Is there anyone else getting the same as me?? :cheers

no they are broken into 3 parts and mabye if u download it again it might fix it

Guys,

long time since a post in here. Still, here's some teaser pix - a few new videos and more pix are being posted to the official TAOC website (http://www.theartofcricket.net) - it will be announced here when they are all up and ready.

The videos will show some outfield catches and a really cool underedge from a slog sweep!

hope you enjoy these while we wait for the fielding to get done. :cheers

LM

Wow, the gfx in this game look damn good going by those shots! By the way, do you have any sound samples for us to listen to yet?

Last edited:
Wow, the gfx in this game look damn good going by those shots! By the way, do you have any sound samples for us to listen to yet?

thanks. No mate, no sound snippets just yet. Can't wait till i do get around to sound though as it will add heaps to the overall vibe.

Some of the animations in this rival EA's often pathetic efforts, with all their money and resources! About sound, there's a sample from BLIC '99 that is the crispest leather-on-willow sound I've ever heard in a cricket game, you should use that. In fact, most of the bat sounds from BLIC 99 are excellent.

Some of the animations in this rival EA's often pathetic efforts, with all their money and resources! About sound, there's a sample from BLIC '99 that is the crispest leather-on-willow sound I've ever heard in a cricket game, you should use that. In fact, most of the bat sounds from BLIC 99 are excellent.

Ive got some amazing sounds tee'd up, pretty sure the sound department wont disappoint ;)

Those three screenies are really nice. That cover drive looks stunning. Also the Lords Media screen doesn't look that shabby either :)

Thanks, all. That coverdrive had a lot of blood sweat and tears go into it lol...painstakingly animated to be perfect - you can thank JK for pushing me to get it perfect

Thanks JK for pushing Paul to get the drive perfect. ;

Can you make some changes in reaction after playing the shot? Every time when batsmen plays the shot he raises his hand to the other batsman. Can you make different reactions like if batsman mises the ball he shakes his head and practice s his shot then knocks the pitch with his bat. When he has played a shot he stays in position for a while and then decides to run or not. Little things like these will make the game look more amazing. But the shots look great and that
under edge in the sweep shot looks awesome too! ;) :)

Can you make some changes in reaction after playing the shot? Every time when batsmen plays the shot he raises his hand to the other batsman. Can you make different reactions like if batsman mises the ball he shakes his head and practice s his shot then knocks the pitch with his bat. When he has played a shot he stays in position for a while and then decides to run or not. Little things like these will make the game look more amazing. But the shots look great and that

ya totally agree taht will make the game so releastic

I agree. Wouldn't be too hard to implement either. I'll definately come back to this later on.

Users who are viewing this thread