Game Screens

I wrote the list. LM has a copy too (though I'd bet that he's lost it by now)

How close are you to getting fielding done? You set the end of this year as the target, how close do you think you can get to that?

On the topic of the pics, I've noticed the score is back, does that mean a bit more of the stats are implemented now?

Score was for my benefit to check that everything is being calculated properly - and it is, which is great - includes noballs, byes, wides, all runs scored from bat and also turning back and cancelling runs. Ive been working pretty hard over the last week, fixed and added a lot of stuff ;)

The keeper now catches the ball successfully and hence the catching algorithms are done and ready to be applied to fielders. So im obviously going to fall a bit short of the original target, but im realistically expecting one more week from now for fielders to be ready. You'll notice from the next video a LOT of changes (for the BETTER) have been added since the last one.

LM

Wow, progress has been going along nicely since I've last been here. Looks very impressive.

Will the names be patchable? After the game has been released?

Can Gilly's name be Eric Gilchurch?

Also, can I please see the list?
Nope. As I explained in the Fake Names thread (search for it) the names are designed to be pronounced exactly the same as the real name, so commentary can work on the names. As such Gilchrist is Gilkrist.

I'm going to keep the list a secret for now, just so there can be some surprise come release time (or at least until screenshots showing the names are released).

Will we have to spend hours editing it or can we just delete a file like on cricket coach?

Users who are viewing this thread