Game Screens

All depends on the success of the game - if it really turns out to be good and people like it then the sky's the limit. I would love to have an online interactive league...would be awesome, but seems very far away at this stage tbh

cheers,

LM

I think if this goes really good maybe monthly subscription of 2 or 3 dollars for online i dont want it like 15$ a month and the reason i want monthly subscriptions is because i want this game to progress and think maybe 20,000 people play online thats about $50,000 thats a years salary and thats only for one month!

I think if this goes really good maybe monthly subscription of 2 or 3 dollars for online i dont want it like 15$ a month and the reason i want monthly subscriptions is because i want this game to progress and think maybe 20,000 people play online thats about $50,000 thats a years salary and thats only for one month!
Nobody is going to pay to play the game online. Why would somebody wanna pay when they can play alone with the AI?

It doesnt make sense. If the game is free then everything is free.

Though if the game costs, then an online league might be something worthwile for paying. There are server maintenance costs.

I would only pay a one-off payment to buy the game, I would not pay for versions with more features (like premium/pro versions) or monthly fees for online play.

KX, people play online because you feel like you have achieved more when you have beaten another human, rather than programmed AI. People playing each other online can also result in a more realistic game and more different types of matches, because they will have different styles of play and will adapt more to the opponent and game situation than a computer will... Overall, IMO, Online gaming > Offline gaming.

P.S. - Kshitiz, the links in your sig do not work.
I would also prefer playing online but not by paying.

Hi all, just a couple of screens here seeing as it has been quite a while...nothing really new to show in these, just for fun.

LM

Attachments

• TAOCtest 2007-12-31 13-27-23-00.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-12-31 13-27-23-00.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 136
  • TAOCtest 2007-12-31 13-27-34-53.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-12-31 13-27-34-53.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 129
Hi all, just a couple of screens here seeing as it has been quite a while...nothing really new to show in these, just for fun.

LM
How close are you to getting fielding done? You set the end of this year as the target, how close do you think you can get to that?

On the topic of the pics, I've noticed the score is back, does that mean a bit more of the stats are implemented now?

Users who are viewing this thread