Game Screens

Will the drinks cart in Pakistani matches be driven by people Flinstone style? :p

Absolutely brilliant stuff LM. Can't wait for this game. To be honest, I'd much rather forego the physio and 12th man stuff if it holds up production. Though obviously thats not my call.

One thing I noticed in the first screen. If the batsman is looking back in disappointment that means he's been out for a good few seconds. Why aren't the fielders celebrating? Or is that something in the works?

Last edited:
Will the drinks cart in Pakistani matches be driven by people Flinstone style? :p

Absolutely brilliant stuff LM. Can't wait for this game. To be honest, I'd much rather forego the physio and 12th man stuff if it holds up production. Though obviously thats not my call.

One thing I noticed in the first screen. If the batsman is looking back in disappointment that means he's been out for a good few seconds. Why aren't the fielders celebrating? Or is that something in the works?

yeah, still in the works. Fielder / bowler celebrations will probably come a bit later on...

LM

Can we make it so they all rush in to congratulate the bowler. Not just stand there with their hands in the air?

Maybe a bit of arms going everywhere. Fist pumping, etc?

I wish it was then. :p

lol, yeah, me too...

Definately wouldn't be before mid-08.

re: celebrations - there will be several different ones to begin with, but doing them by hand really sux and is time consuming, so what doesn't make the cut initially will surely be improved upon and added to in patches/add-ons.

LM

ya mate i want a demo of this game too so i hope u can do a demo by mid-08 as gillyfan said

We can play the game without the fielders moving:p So let's have a demo now:p

lol without the fielders the runs outs and some balls will go to bounday edges wont be fun i guess without the fielders i actually relly want to play this game bad :)

There is no chance of a demo until the game is considered somewhere near complete. Be patient.

Both of them especially the batsman getting hurt that reminds me of Ponting or Langer getting hit, shorties have to jump lol...

Users who are viewing this thread