Game Screens

so is game gonna be realsed this year or at the start of 2008 becuase u guys have stadiums to do and other stuff to but is there way possible for a demo at the end of the this year and good work legend master

I reckon at the end of next year/start of 09 it will be completed.

I honestly thought you were 17 or something.

I am very mature for my age :D

will be some more coming soon. In the process of improving the batting system i also improved the following animations:

- cover drive
- on drive
- straight drive

and added a new charging down the pitch animation

My personal fav is the new coverdrive - looks really good now imho. I kept the old one (modified slightly) as a replacement square slash/drive - which it was much more suitable for i believe

Have implemented the Defensive and Ground strokes with the new batting system, leaving Lofted strokes to still be done - should be completed tonight with luck, meaning the new batting system will be completed and im back to where i was before the diversion. Let me just say that this new system cr@ps all over the old one. Really is no comparison.LM

Great work. Oh and if it is good as you say then you have every right to be arrogant :cool:

Hey jk.. I can see the boundaries are oval when in fact Eden Parks boundaries are anything but - since its actually a rugby ground. I know its not high priority in the game but looking for the short boundaries at Eden Park is actually a big part of playing at the stadium. Would it be easy to have a non oval boundary?

Hey jk.. I can see the boundaries are oval when in fact Eden Parks boundaries are anything but - since its actually a rugby ground. I know its not high priority in the game but looking for the short boundaries at Eden Park is actually a big part of playing at the stadium. Would it be easy to have a non oval boundary?

Mate,

its actually easy for me to do the boundarys - i just need to know what shape it SHOULD be ;)

If you let me know i.e. should have short square boundaries (what ratio?) then i can do it easy enough.

LM

Mate,

its actually easy for me to do the boundary's - i just need to know what shape it SHOULD be ;)

If you let me know i.e. should have short square boundaries (what ratio?) then i can do it easy enough.

LM

Ok great! I have attached a birds eye view of eden park and added white lines showing the approximate position of where they lay the boundary ropes. You can clearly see how the backward square boundaries are very short. Players do aim for these so it would add a little bit extra to this game me thinks - I even saw Greatbatch get an edge over the slips for 6 once :laugh
I guess you would need to also cater for this in the field radar and fielder placings. If this makes it too much effort shelve it for phase 2.

Attachments

• edenpark.JPG
    edenpark.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 273
wow, great pic, Stu! Thanks...

Damn, that's tricky to implement tho...not sure how to allow for all of that stuff. Lemme have a think about any possible way to do it...

LM

couple pix for ya'll ;)

looking back after wickets hit & hit by ball in body area

LM

Attachments

• KEEP1.jpg
    KEEP1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 149
  • KEEP2.jpg
    KEEP2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 140
Whitehornmatt said:
Brilliant!

Bah!, You took away one word. hmm, what words are left to describe the screenies now?..Awesome?, Excellent?, Hilarious?....

They're (Screenies) Enough For now. A Pic that explains the disappointment of the batsmen?, Probably EA Sports Cricket 2007 Team could take 1000 pics of their Batsmen Getting hurt. But, Not many, none of them would be such Describing about the emotions of the Player.

Gah!, Sorry. I can't get my feelings over to you guys. You Rock Dudes!:D.

Users who are viewing this thread