Game Screens

actually, we are planning to have all the physio,12th man anims like the
player down on the ground, the physio treating him, then the drinks man
bringing a can of pepsi etc...and the player actually drinking it...

and the by that time, we'd cut into a commercial showing great
ads such as cilit bang..... "HI !! am barry scott "

exactly !! and everytime a milestone is reached, we can have the "happydent white" ad...

lol.... :watchtv :cheesy

Amazing screens there, Paul... The game's getting better and better... And one more query... Will there be any hard stuff between the bowler and the batsman like the bowler talking stuff and the batsman's aggression increasing, thus increasing his chances of getting out... This would make the game a bit more realistic during tours to countries like Australia...

Amazing screens there, Paul... The game's getting better and better... And one more query... Will there be any hard stuff between the bowler and the batsman like the bowler talking stuff and the batsman's aggression increasing, thus increasing his chances of getting out... This would make the game a bit more realistic during tours to countries like Australia...

You mean the bowler glaring at the batsmen like mahmood?

Aggression depends on the user.

lol without the fielders the runs outs and some balls will go to bounday edges wont be fun i guess without the fielders i actually relly want to play this game bad :)

Exactly, mate, that's my problem too...it's just not as fun when there's no fielders to beat. I mean its still cool to bash the ball around, but it only becomes great fun when there is someone or something trying to defend against you. So fielders really are key...

LM

LM after TAOC and everythings cool i would like to see a good AFL game?

lol...after TAOC my priorities are to keep expanding it. That's in terms of continual improvements, more animations, more stadiums, career mode, more teams (e.g. state / county level), improving graphics etc etc...oh, and a little break for personal life ;)

LM

Last edited:
lol...after TAOC my priorities are to keep expanding it. That's in terms of continual improvements, more animations, more stadiums, career mode, more teams (e.g. state / county level), improving graphics etc etc...oh, and a little break for personal life ;)

LM

Cool so roster updates every now and then?

You mean the bowler glaring at the batsmen like mahmood?
ya... something like that...

lol...after TAOC my priorities are to keep expanding it. That's in terms of continual improvements, more animations, more stadiums, career mode, more teams (e.g. state / county level), improving graphics etc etc...oh, and a little break for personal life

LM

You rock mate... Great commitment...:hpraise

Which batsman is being hit in the pictures (name) or is ti undecided. And i like them, i love how in the first picture the batsman looks like hes taking a wee lol

Just wondering with the online will there be online interactive league as that would be fantastic to arrange that on PC or theartofcricket website

Just wondering with the online will there be online interactive league as that would be fantastic to arrange that on PC or theartofcricket website

All depends on the success of the game - if it really turns out to be good and people like it then the sky's the limit. I would love to have an online interactive league...would be awesome, but seems very far away at this stage tbh

cheers,

LM

Aren't we actually supposed to do all the discussions in the "TAOC discussions" thread??
Yes, though some of it should have been in Suggestions/Ideas/Wishlist, but it got extremely side tracked. It stemmed from something that is fine to have in this thread (asking about a feature shown in screenshots) and naturally developed from there, so no one was really off topic.

That being said, if you would kindly step this way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread