Game Screens

More to see

Well everything that LM shows in friday screen shots is great but why is the bowling cursor is large , it is difficult for user to bowl a perfect length. :rolleyes:

To make next friday screen shots more master piece :cool: few things should be added:

1) wicket keeper model.
2) Bowler model ( what about his animation stuff same as for keeper)
3) Umpires (with ODI n test kits)
4) Fielders.

p.s = player model is little bit edgey ( dont mind LM :D ) anyway keep it up. :happy

LM has alread answered most of them: Bowling cursor will change size depending on accuracy of bowler eg Glenn Mcgrath - Small, Javed Omar - Large.

Fielder (I pressume), Bowler, Umpire and Wicketkeeper models are being done.

manee said:
How bout maybe later on in development, have a player of the day with face pics and shots just from that batsman.

that's a good idea...

Inzi bhai said:
Well everything that LM shows in friday screen shots is great but why is the bowling cursor is large , it is difficult for user to bowl a perfect length. :rolleyes:

To make next friday screen shots more master piece :cool: few things should be added:

1) wicket keeper model.
2) Bowler model ( what about his animation stuff same as for keeper)
3) Umpires (with ODI n test kits)
4) Fielders.

p.s = player model is little bit edgey ( dont mind LM :D ) anyway keep it up. :happy

yes, all have been answered previously - dont take any notice of anything relating to bowling or fielding etc just yet because it is not done yet..patience please.... it takes longer than a week to make those things... :rolleyes:

The player model is not perfect, but remember most of the time you will be viewing from a distance and i think they are pretty damn good at this stage. I may revisit it much later but i think i am pretty happy for it to stay at this stage. I could make a model so smooth and perfect it'd be just like real, but performance would be so incredibly slow it just wouldn't be playable so i have to have a compromise...

as i have said before...gameplay, guys, gameplay. ;)

LM

First of all, amazing work, LM! Simply amazing! The graphics actually look quite decent and the gameplay promises to be great. Will you by any chance be posting any pictures of Pakistani players in the near future? Perhaps Afridi? I'm eager to see what he looks like since most games never get his face right.

Talk about realistic graphics, they are marvellous. Everything looks extremely detailed
Although the Pepsi logo on the ad boards really needs to be fixed.

The Blazer said:
First of all, amazing work, LM! Simply amazing! The graphics actually look quite decent and the gameplay promises to be great. Will you by any chance be posting any pictures of Pakistani players in the near future? Perhaps Afridi? I'm eager to see what he looks like since most games never get his face right.

sure, when his face is completed...

whitehornmatt said:
Talk about realistic graphics, they are marvellous. Everything looks extremely detailed
Although the Pepsi logo on the ad boards really needs to be fixed.

hehe you and your Pepsi logo lol...i'll address the Pepsi logo much further down the track...it's very low priority at the moment ;)

LM

Excellent Face of Sachin ,I can say that easily that u r the first guy who make the face of any asian player damn realistic , keep up the good work
(good to see that Sachin can bat with left hand too) :D

Users who are viewing this thread