Game Screens

Muhammad Saad said:
Excellent Face of Sachin ,I can say that easily that u r the first guy who make the face of any asian player damn realistic , keep up the good work
(good to see that Sachin can bat with left hand too) :D

lol :D

LM, will you be able to get facial expressions on the faces. With mouths moving and such forth - well done though TCP is gonna be big!

Excellent Work

Great Paul! Amazingly Great.....

I think not every cricketer should be allowed to change his head gear whilst batting cause cricketers like Sachin have not been wearing caps while batting, for years together...

Anyway, Keep the juggernaut rolling................................ :happy :cheers :hpraise :onpc

hondeyho said:
LM, will you be able to get facial expressions on the faces. With mouths moving and such forth - well done though TCP is gonna be big!

Fraid not man, that's a bit too full-on...maybe next version?? ;)

Srinath Krishna said:
Great Paul! Amazingly Great.....

I think not every cricketer should be allowed to change his head gear whilst batting cause cricketers like Sachin have not been wearing caps while batting, for years together...

Anyway, Keep the juggernaut rolling................................ :happy :cheers :hpraise :onpc

well, it's up to the player...if they want to be true to life then they shouldn't change his headgear ;) The AI wont change their headgear im thinking...

LM

Hey LM u could use analog stick for moving arm for bowling action it provide unlimited number of action for bowler
if u like the idea pls confirm me and i will post the detail in the suggestion thread
pls reply me soon

Users who are viewing this thread