Game Screens

Muhammad Saad said:
Hey LM u could use analog stick for moving arm for bowling action it provide unlimited number of action for bowler
if u like the idea pls confirm me and i will post the detail in the suggestion thread
pls reply me soon

I suppose he is currently developing it for computer platform.

so .he said that gamepads are supported
and wouldnt be gr8 we controlling the arms of bowlers (each arm for each analog stick) untill he just about to releasing the ball

Maybe a create an action mode...but I think ur idea will be hard to do with the keyboard which is what most ppl will be playing TCP with.

no it just an option to play with ,like in tiger woods 06 PC ,they have 5 type of swing movement (one click ,two click, 3 click, True swing ,game pad swing) so it is not hard to implement it in TCP

We will hopefully have a kit frome me next week ;). LM should i do a Pakistan Domestic team kit or tell me a ODI team that is'nt done yet.

Thanks
Usy

Im just trying to sort out the kits with one of my contact then I will do SA domestic

anoother thing the btsmans pads look like they are flairing out from the bottom like they forgot to tie the bottom strap it wud be good if they looked proper anyhow great Wrok LM

legend_master said:
Im hoping for this Wednesday...but no promises...

LM

No problem take your time ;) .......because I was thinking that you only managed to make Batsman animation perfectly but this will take a time to make a movie more better.

1)Bowler model
2) keeper model
3) fielders

it doesnt matter if the video is delayed but you will have a plenty of time to make it more better just like game trailer. :cool:

hey LM do you think you'll be using the logo in the video?

holmie said:
hey LM do you think you'll be using the logo in the video?

Skateboarder would be the one to ask...he usually adds some effects and stuff to the raw videos i give him...but i think it would be cool to use it, yeah - if that's ok by you?

Skateboarder?

bowler Render screen shots

goosh you guys(LM,Holmie,sid) have cool avatars wish I could have one like that especially bowlers avatar. :rolleyes:

And Legend Master I saw your website The cricket project.com but from there I saw a lots of Batsman model render screen shots when do we get to see Bowler render screen shots?

Users who are viewing this thread