Game Screens

Madman said:
that is fantastic holmie! i wish i was that good at doing graphics stuff. that would be snapped up by big companies like EA and Codies! (they might be big companies but they produce rubbish lol)

LM, can you please make the menus mouse compatible? I hate having to use the keyboard or controller for menus is some games.

absolutely..will be mouse ahead of other inputs...i too much prefer mouse navigation through menus...

duded64 said:
Just wondering but will the overlays have like when theres a 50 stats come down?

for sure, stats in TCP are really going to get the limelight they deserve in a cricket game.

usy said:
Oh sid, post it right now :upray :hpraise :hpraise

They could be improved further,I can only show it in public only after it is satisfactory enough in the game itself.So you'll have to wait a while for it.

usy said:
Oh sid, post it right now :upray :hpraise :hpraise

Guys, please be patient for the faces...we are still working on refining them - i still have a lot of work to do on faces... Sid has done some really good work to get many faces ready but i haven't run through and perfected the process yet...

expect some in the near future, but they are going to be less of a priority to me than getting the animations and core coding done...

cheers,

LM

Lm, I have a request please when you are about to post the faces, send me every picture of Imran farhats Face to [email protected], plzz.

:cheers

guys, please stay on topic !!

further posts with "i fifth this" or something similar will be deleted.

jk16_4 said:
guys, please stay on topic !!

further posts with "i fifth this" or something similar will be deleted.
I second that motion:p cant wait to see more of the menus

manee said:
1 MAJOR PROBLEM, estimated total should be projected total :p.

thank you soo much for telling me. i knew there was a better way to right estimated total but just couldnt think of it. i was gonna ask LM to give me a better word but forgot. thanks.

Can't wait for some more screens. Can you please post Gibbs face

Lol Duded...

Holmie thanks for the appriciation, BTW Batting Line-up can be batting order.

Could we have shortcuts that show us info like projected total depending on RR with keyboard shortcuts that we can use between balls quicky...if it cannot be done, its not really vital but can add to a tense situation.

Here are some examples + their shortcuts

Projected total depending on RR = pro
Scorecard = sco
Partnerships = par
Bowling figures = bow
Little innings stat of striker with balls faced, runs, SR, 4s, 6s...etc = Str
" " non striker " " = Non

Users who are viewing this thread