Game Screens

Nice Nice, So who's face is next ?

BTW, I have no idea what Usy is talking about :p

On the subject of faces, I proposed an idea to LM ages ago about a player of the month (one from each major country) where all the screens are dedicated to them:

A face one week
The one day kit the next - this can be exluded time providing or integrated with the others.
Test kit the next - this can be exluded time providing or integrated with the others
Action shots or videos the next
And maybe commentary files of his name.

I reckon these should be the players:

India - Sehwag (May)

Pakistan - Inzi (June)

West Indies - Lara (July)

Australia - Ponting (August)

Hopefully then bowling will be done

Sri Lanka - Murili (This will be a challenge - September)

All rounders - two months

South Africa - Pollock (October and November)

England - Flintoff (December and January)

PS. This is just an idea so don't slate it too bad...what do you guys think?

i dont think it should be used because other faces wont be seen then i think it should just be whoever it needs to

OK, maybe a team of the month then...

Then again we don't want people seeing all the faces before the game is released...

i like team of the month idea. maybe once bowling is sorted if there are games on they could be themed on the games

OK, I've another idea. Whilst the game is being beta or alpha tested one of the testers could do a story. This may not only increase awareness of the game but also the tester can report any bugs he sees whilst the exact situation is easy to see.

manee ur a brainbox a man of many ideas again i like it :)

manee said:
OK, I've another idea. Whilst the game is being beta or alpha tested one of the testers could do a story. This may not only increase awareness of the game but also the tester can report any bugs he sees whilst the exact situation is easy to see.

Other people may want to do that but TBH i really couldn't be bothered doing that, it would distract me from actually testing the game. I think it would also give a bit too much away for the non testers. If 20 people are posting say 2 screenies per update and there are 20 updates each thats 800 screenies! Maybe we could have 2 or 3 people doing that but having every beta tester do that just wont work IMO.

Edit: Whoops I misread the post. Sorry, ignore that. but I still think it would be a bit early to be doing storys

screens looks great Paul. keep it up.. pitch looks so realistic mate. 3rd screens looks very cool mate. keep it up.

that second shot sums up why TCP is so good, the variety of shots, such as angling the bat and sort of chipping it over the bowlers head. Great stuff Paul!

duded64 said:
hey im working on this but im wondering lm how long do you reckon it'll be before umpires or bowlers are started to get added cause on the site i saw in some of the screens a bowler in it

probably about a month max...that bowler you can see is the really old original bowler model i had like 8 months ago lol...

manee said:

Pretty cool idea, Manee...i like it ;)

duded64 said:
i like team of the month idea. maybe once bowling is sorted if there are games on they could be themed on the games

yeah, i think team of the month is probably best

manee said:
BTW, I have no idea what Usy is talking about :p

I am saying which players face would be done next ?

A Indian 1 has already been done so why another 1. I requested Gibbs face months ago

Users who are viewing this thread