Game Screens

One question for JK " which Indian odi kit you will be adding into the game the old one(light blue colour) or the new adias kit(dark blue colour) ? :rolleyes:

p.s = The england test kit look superb and the guy looks real too lol and good to see all bats are well made (wood colour as well)

THANX GUYS !!! Really appreciate it :)

Inzi bhai said:
One question for JK " which Indian odi kit you will be adding into the game the old one(light blue colour) or the new adias kit(dark blue colour) ? :rolleyes:

p.s = The england test kit look superb and the guy looks real too lol and good to see all bats are well made (wood colour as well)

the light blue one..the dark is the practice kit ;)

thanx.... :D

now guys, after doing so much hard work..i wouldnt mind asking for
some RE*S :p ;)

Just went through all the 29 pages, and I am simply amazed by everyone's effort being put in, especially LM.

May I make one comment though about the player models? I've noticed that the player's shoulders do not deform the way they probably should while playing a shot. It seems like the shoulders pretty much just collapse. I hope you know what I'm talking about.

Simply amazing L.M. well dont Kartik keep it up repps are one d way for u ;)

nightprowler10 said:
Just went through all the 29 pages, and I am simply amazed by everyone's effort being put in, especially LM.

May I make one comment though about the player models? I've noticed that the player's shoulders do not deform the way they probably should while playing a shot. It seems like the shoulders pretty much just collapse. I hope you know what I'm talking about.

hmmm...i do know what you mean, but i disagree...i have done it that way on purpose...the shirts will follow what the shoulders are doing (dont forget this is a 3d model, not a real life photo!) - the clothing is not starched up like a business shirt, more like polo shirts, softer material. Also, we have already been over the issues about polygon counts and peformace, please dont make me repeat myself again :mad ....i actually think they deform just right...but that's my opinion....

LM

legend_master said:
hmmm...i do know what you mean, but i disagree...i have done it that way on purpose...the shirts will follow what the shoulders are doing (dont forget this is a 3d model, not a real life photo!) - the clothing is not starched up like a business shirt, more like polo shirts, softer material. Also, we have already been over the issues about polygon counts and peformace, please dont make me repeat myself again :mad ....i actually think they deform just right...but that's my opinion....

LM
Interesting. Now that I take a second look at the screenshots, the shoulders don't seem too bad on the players wearing test kits, but they still look a little wierd on the players wearing ODI kits. Maybe the colors are throwing me off. Who knows!

Last edited:
nightprowler10 said:
Interesting. Now that I take a second look at the screenshots, the shoulders don't seem too bad on the players wearing test kits, but they still look a little wierd on the players wearing ODI kits. Maybe the colors are throwong me off. Who knows!

Ah, interesting, cos the player model in these test kit screenz is actually a slightly newer model which has had all new skin retouched up on it - as in done thsi weekend just gone - so these pix are the first i have shown of it......so yeah, it is very possible that the deformation on these guys is improved compared to the older ODI pix - well spotted ;)

i had to redo the skinning because it was causing some problems with animating that only really became apparent when completing the running between wickets stuff....

LM

Ok, so then I'm not going crazy. :p

I sure would love to see some screens of the new model in ODI kits when you have time.

nightprowler10 said:
Ok, so then I'm not going crazy. :p

I sure would love to see some screens of the new model in ODI kits when you have time.

sure. Nice sig too...lol

hi all, here's a wallpaper submitted by Holmie...pretty cool! :clap

LM

Attachments

• untitled1copy8gn.jpg
    untitled1copy8gn.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 198

Users who are viewing this thread