Game Screens

jdbais said:
You seem to be very impatient for a staff member :( . There is no point in us pushing LM to get things completed. Whenever his screens are ready he will release them

Sorry members!!!!!

i did not read the announcement that LM will only post screens once he is ready... so thats i why wrote the above post...
i believe i was ignorant....so pls forgive me....

James219 said:
Well he's not really a staff member, just part of the AI Review Team.

Well i am in the BETA Testing Team for TCP

Doesnt that make me a Staff member??

To be honest, until you've been sent your BETA version of the game I don't think you can be classed as a Staff Member.
Anyway, the Friday Screenshot feature no longer exists. It's just going to be screenshots when they are ready.

SkateBoarder said:
To be honest, until you've been sent your BETA version of the game I don't think you can be classed as a Staff Member.
Anyway, the Friday Screenshot feature no longer exists. It's just going to be screenshots when they are ready.

I Got That...

Thanks for reminding me on the screenz update SkateBoarder.....

I am sorry for being impatient

one off little screen here...nothing major...just to announce all test kits are done...here's ENG...not to mention this amazing GN Predator bat from JK...

just slapped this one together while having a break from animating, so no more pix for a little while...

in other news, running (between wickets) is completed...code much more robust and animations greatly improved.

cheers,

LM

2 more - other side of the bat (and SAF kit)...

Kooka Diablo Hurricane (and AUS kit)

ps: all test kits done by JK - very nice work.

Attachments

• ENGtest1.jpg
    ENGtest1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Pred2.jpg
    Pred2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Hurricane1.jpg
    Hurricane1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Brilliant work once again LM, I'm looking forward to this.

Good work Guys, Lets Hope Some more good work next week, This is getting better and better, day by day.

Thanks duded. Don't mind having some good songs on TCP game :).

Legend, imagine the riots you could cause by pressing one delete button*...how much fun...

* = actually four buttons, one to delete, one to confirm, one to open the recycling bin, and another to empty the recycling bin, but you get the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread