Game Screens

Looks like I'll be setting that as my wallpaper straight away then! Is there any chance of buying merchandise for The Cricket Project in the future such as TCP tshirts or caps? It would go well with the wallpapers I think.

duffarama said:
Looks like I'll be setting that as my wallpaper straight away then! Is there any chance of buying merchandise for The Cricket Project in the future such as TCP tshirts or caps? It would go well with the wallpapers I think.

lol! sure, why not? ;) :D :p

legend_master said:
hi all, here's a wallpaper submitted by Holmie...pretty cool! :clap
LM
That looks great but would you mind making a bigger one?

yeah, 1280x1024 would be cool, and maybe some different country players ;)

I sense another Holmie franchise coming up ;) :D :p

Brilliant wallpaper...

The Cricket Prject is no longer a game...its a pack...

I came for the Game, I stayed for the T-Shirts and wallpaper :D:D:D

Last edited:
As Pakistan is one of a Top teams :p, shoulad have added them on that too, but anyway... Good work.

I wish SA were on the wallpaper then i would have added it

thank you guys. the size of this one cant be bigger because the original player model picture was 800x600 so i kept that size instead of resizing it to a higher resolution and losing quality. i will try to make one for every country but thats not a promise cuz i hardly turn my photoshop now.

hey LM you think you can give me really high resolution pictures of player models like 1600x1280. that way i can make bigger wallpapers for people with high resolution.

Holmie, i'll see what i can do for ya...

meanwhiles, here is a couple of pix ingame of the new turf and pitch in action...this is a vertical stripe lawn motif, though i have circles and horizontal stripes too at this stage...more to come...

the pitch still needs a little bit of work, but im pretty happy all in all...i think you'll agree the turf looks 100% better than the ugly thing we had before (despite the slight reduction in quality for the screenshots) :p

oh, ignore the 'orangish' bowling marker in the first pic - i was testing stuff...

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 188
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Now I don't know what it is, but those screens somehow look better than EA 2005 and B.L.I.C...exceptional work...

This game is really starting to shape up.

Heres an idea regarding bowling markers, what about the marker is such a colour that it becomes harder to see when the game is under lights, especially poor lights

Last edited:
manee said:
Now I don't know what it is, but those screens somehow look better than EA 2005 and B.L.I.C...exceptional work...

This game is really starting to shape up

Indeed it does, pitch looks a lot more realistic now. Great work :clap

hey im working on this but im wondering lm how long do you reckon it'll be before umpires or bowlers are started to get added cause on the site i saw in some of the screens a bowler in it

Users who are viewing this thread