Game Screens

Theyre brilliant, the colour shading is supurb

This game is really shaping up

great stuff LM, as always Right on top.

Nice to some ground beneath shoes. :D :D
Wonderful stuff as always.

One thing, however, rectangular strips are in line/perpendicular to pitch, if I rember correctly.
Also, no ground in the world has one pitch, there are always 2 or more pitches surrounding main pitch.Would like to see that implemented.

Also, make sure that grass looks like grass.Not solid ground coloured green as it looked in C2k2005.

:cheers

blackleopard92 said:
Also, no ground in the world has one pitch, there are always 2 or more pitches surrounding main pitch.Would like to see that implemented.
From what I can see, there is more than one pitch in every screenshot shown.

those screens are looking really good. The player models are real sweet now, they are more detailed and fluid now.......

blackleopard92 said:
Nice to some ground beneath shoes. :D :D
Wonderful stuff as always.

One thing, however, rectangular strips are in line/perpendicular to pitch, if I rember correctly.

Also, make sure that grass looks like grass.Not solid ground coloured green as it looked in C2k2005.

:cheers

valid comments, but as mentioned, pitch areas haven't been touched up yet, so still some work to do there...but there are spare pitches on either side of the main one...can easily make them stand out more if required...

Also, the further you zoom out the harder it is to make out the grass detail..but if you check out the (ingame) screens i posted a while back when the new turf style was first created (couple of weeks ago?) you'll see the grass does have more detail - i.e. looks like grass...in any case, i'm still thinking of improving that a bit later on, but still looks pretty good close up as it is...

legend_master said:
valid comments, but as mentioned, pitch areas haven't been touched up yet, so still some work to do there...but there are spare pitches on either side of the main one...can easily make them stand out more if required...

Also, the further you zoom out the harder it is to make out the grass detail..but if you check out the (ingame) screens i posted a while back when the new turf style was first created (couple of weeks ago?) you'll see the grass does have more detail - i.e. looks like grass...in any case, i'm still thinking of improving that a bit later on, but still looks pretty good close up as it is...

Cool. :cheers

Speaking of pitches, in some grounds there are also practice pitches in the outfield, which play quite a role in game.Any ball which rools on practice pitches in outfield generally goes to fence.
Hapens quite a few times.

LM how come there werent any screenshots this week. on the site it says 6 new screens added but only a few are new. can you add some brand new ingame screens. :)

Didnt he say a lil while ago that hell be making a video soon at the beginning of may...Id rather a video anytime to screenz asap.

The field with the VB logo looks amazing.

This looks excellent!

yeah, i never meant they were brand new...just new for the TCP site...sorry for the misunderstanding...only a couple of those were in fact 'brand new'...

as you all know i have been working on the new animations and tidying up / completing the batting...this is going really well and i should definately be done by end of this week. This means next Monday I will be ploughing into the bowling. So, assuming there are no more hiccups, i should have a new video ready for Sunday ;)
But I will confirm this closer to the date....

the new video will feature (new since last video)

- the new improved pitch / outfield with different patterns
- improved batsmen models
- much improved batsmen animations with transitions and idles
- test kits and red ball
- edges and mishits

LM

Users who are viewing this thread