Game Screens

this is good, keep up the good work guys

i would love to help but is there anything which is not too much of a talented's job, if yes im here.

Not talented? Enter me :D:D:D. If you no stuff bout cricket, then you can visit manees stats below, and if you no anything about cricket then you can help me with batsmen weaknesses, strengths etc...

manee said:
Im not gonna name names because that is unnescessary but it was an inflammatory post...I am a very smart kid but can lose common sense at times and for that I apologise...hopefully we can move on from this matter.

Great first attempt on the faces...I hope you can become a building block from which TCP is built.

:D Manee :D

Guys, please no neg reps (unless really deserved ;) )...Manee didn't deserve that...c'mon, let's work together here...

@Gaurav, please dont post any faces here until i approve...reason being, faces are still something that needs a lot of work from myself before they will look good enough...currently i only have a few different head model types, so it is likely that a lot of faces will look cr@p until i make more head models...Ill get back to you shortly with some more info..

they will definately end up looking great, dont worry, but more time needs to be spent by me to complete the heads and the whole face process, so to sum up, faces are still very much a WIP and very experimental...i have to say faces are taking a back seat for me at the moment as i really have to focus on the core game...

also remember, negative criticism that is CONSTRUCTIVE is extremely valuable, otherwise people (including myself!) wouldn't know if their work needs improving and will think it's fine..they will just continue doing what they were doing and not improve...so Manee, please ignore those neg reps you did nothing wrong there...

cheers,

LM

Last edited:
I totally agree with u and I accepted his negative criticism and sorry but i won't be posting the faces screenshots here.

depends what are you good at? post in list of people willing to help

holmie said:
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6619/teamcopy1wm.jpg

i made the text a little whiter so it stands out more. the reason it blended in too much before was because there was a dark green outer glow on the text so that made it blend in with the background. i took that off now so tell me what you think. is there anything that needs to be fixed.
:clap That looks awesome. Makes me wanna try my hand on photoshop as well. Oh wait, I already did, and I suck. :happy

lol so did i. i got headaches the first time i used photoshop cuz i couldnt figure out how to do things. but later i got good.

I think Lm JK and Holmie u guys are doing a awesome jobs , dedicating a lot of time and effort towards anything requires a lot of hardwork and commitment , i am in total admiration of your efforts

Gr8 job guys

blackleopard92 said:
For starters, How about shouting "The greatest Cricket of all time TCP is comming.EA/Codies beware" at all forums you join :D :D

lol, yeah, any advertising is good advertising ;)

here's a couple of brand new screens hot off the press :D

these are just a couple of shots of the new revamped animations...

as mentioned, i should be finished these new animations by this weekend, meaning i can spend next week integrating them all and tidying up the code...then the week after i should be ready to start doing the bowler at last!!

I haven't forgotten to get some of different kits, just takes time to change the kits around, so will have to wait a while...

cheers,

LM

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 205
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 206
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 198