Game Screens

How about both, then that way everyone can be happy :D

On the subject of overlays, will the scores be displayed in Aussie style, 3/100 or other style 100/3.

Such a simple thing, but can make the game all the slight better.

holmie, jk16_4, Bret lee very well done guys. this game is tuning in great style. keep it up guys. ;)

srk121

jk16_4 said:
ok guys..here is a preview os sky UK..it consists of scorecard, spider and wagon wheel :D
i havent done the text and they are "CONVERTED" in 640 x 480 because
it takes ages for me to upload on 1280 x 1024 :(

rate it out of 10 :)

cheers
It looks awesome. But isn't the Sky Sports scorecard a little less wide in real life?

Whoa, first time I've seen/heard/known about "The Cricket Project". I think you guys are doing a fantastic job (don't really know who the staff members are... sorry, except for legend_master) and I wish you the best of luck with this endeavor.

So, legend_master and team, keep it up! :cheesy

Holmie and Lm and JK, plzz just these background for all countrys,please can i do them, i have done portrait picz for pak & aus already anyway for HC, plzzzzzz

pic9mz.jpg

usy can you post screen shots of them. and i just did that one really quickly so that it doesnt look blank.

Brett Lee can i do the default tv overlay. ive already started on mine and i have a whole template set for it.

here is a screenshot of my default tcp overlay. it shows the score card from the 6th match in Pepsi Independence Cup, 1997 when saeed anwar made the world record for the highest individual score.

scorecard5hr.jpg

That's good, but I would make the 'Back' stand out a bit more, it's a little hard to see at the moment.

yeah thats how i want it. i dont really want the picture in the background to show up too much. its just there so that you know its there. not so you know everything about it.

whitehornmatt said:
That's good, but I would make the 'Back' stand out a bit more, it's a little hard to see at the moment.

Yeah, Holmie, i agree...i really like it...just need to make the text stand out more from the light green backing...it seems to blend in a bit too much...fix that and will be perfect...

i want to have an option to choose kph or mph and also to choose style of score e.g. 3/200 or 200/3 so everyone will be happy..

Users who are viewing this thread