Game Screens

holmie said:
like the little bar thats behind the text?

I mean make ALL the text whiter or the colour behind the text darker...there needs to be more contrast so the text stands out more...not just the title bar, but all text

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6619/teamcopy1wm.jpg

i made the text a little whiter so it stands out more. the reason it blended in too much before was because there was a dark green outer glow on the text so that made it blend in with the background. i took that off now so tell me what you think. is there anything that needs to be fixed.

holmie said:
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6619/teamcopy1wm.jpg

i made the text a little whiter so it stands out more. the reason it blended in too much before was because there was a dark green outer glow on the text so that made it blend in with the background. i took that off now so tell me what you think. is there anything that needs to be fixed.

much better, well done :clap

That scorecard looks awesome Holmie, everything on the GUI side is starting to take shape :D

Brilliant scorecard.

The normal overlay seems so good maybe they should make it that u have to unlock the other overlays?

I don't know where to put this.As I am now working for TCP.
Edit : I know that guys that' why I have removed those.

Last edited:
No offense but theyre terrible, I have seen some of ur previous work and it was wicked...try and get some tips from others that are making faces for TCP.

Last edited:
manee said:
No offense but theyre terrible, I have seen some of ur previous work and it was wicked...try and get some tips from others that are making faces for TCP.
Don't mind manee but just try this atleast once and you will know it's not easy.Mate it's not EA Sports Cricket 2005 so u can't expect that type of graphics.When i made those faces it was totally different then the one which I have showed u earlier.And offcourse I'll talk to the facemakers who are making faces for TCP.

Wow, u took that critisism very well...with that sortof attitude youll be making faces as good as Cricket 2005 in no time...

Keep up the good work

Manee

manee said:
Wow, u took that critisism very well...with that sortof attitude youll be making faces as good as Cricket 2005 in no time...

Keep up the good work

Manee
Yup i'll try my level best with the help of you guys.

manee said:

Keep up the good work

Manee

I got neg reps for this post and the other one above...I'd like to say sorry for any offense caused.

manee said:
I got neg reps for this post and the other one above...I'd like to say sorry for any offense caused.
I have not given any negative reps to u. :eek:

Im not gonna name names because that is unnescessary but it was an inflammatory post...I am a very smart kid but can lose common sense at times and for that I apologise...hopefully we can move on from this matter.

Great first attempt on the faces...I hope you can become a building block from which TCP is built.

:D Manee :D

Users who are viewing this thread