Game Screens

Ohh LM, u always surprise me .. loved everything about the screens .. by the way .. in the video would we see just fast bowling animations or mixed .. like spin and medium pacers with shorter runnup .. ne ways dude .. amazing job .. i donno how u did it .. keep up man and keep surprising me .. thnk u

las_faiz said:
Ohh LM, u always surprise me .. loved everything about the screens .. by the way .. in the video would we see just fast bowling animations or mixed .. like spin and medium pacers with shorter runnup .. ne ways dude .. amazing job .. i donno how u did it .. keep up man and keep surprising me .. thnk u

thanx everyone...

the videos will show a mix...spin and pace...also will show camera zoom/tracking of bowler as he runs in...video is very near completion, just held up due to the World Cup Soccer ;) Go Aussie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legend_master said:
thanx everyone...

the videos will show a mix...spin and pace...also will show camera zoom/tracking of bowler as he runs in...video is very near completion, just held up due to the World Cup Soccer ;) Go Aussie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for the videos .. good luck aussies in the world cup

The Batsmen models are perfect :) The Bowlers model needs a bit of work but the work you have done is ****ing amazing :o

wonderful work mate...superb...can't wait for the upcoming video...

I have actually been busily working away on the SCG stadium, and a stadium making tutorial to go along with it.. The stadium is complete but the tut is still coming...im very happy with how the stadium turned out so have posted a couple of screenz - including one really large hi-res one - sorry for dialup people who have to wait for the loading :(

I know the stadium is a distraction but it had to be done so others can do some stadiums while i work on other stuff - people can use this one as a base to learn from.

This pic is a render so has full lighting and shadow, but should be pretty much how it will appear in game on HIGHEST settings...

So enjoy...

PS: I haven't forgotten about the video!!!! It will be coming very soon, and will feature this stadium in game. ;)

PPS: stadium is not yet populated with people in the crowd...it's empty until i have done the crowd stuff...but anyway you get a good sense of it.

PPPS: this was done by me totally from scratch.

one more, sorry for the lareg file sizes :D

Attachments

• FInalRender-SCG6.png
    FInalRender-SCG6.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 239
  • FInalRender-SCG7.png
    FInalRender-SCG7.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 229

Users who are viewing this thread