Game Screens

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And People Say Graphics Dont Count!!! Most Realistic Stadium Eeeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wana Make Stadiums!

how long until the tutorial paul?

ps can i say bloody

thanks guys...

tutorial should be a few days or less... i took lots of screens while making it... ;)

duded64 said:
how long until the tutorial paul?

ps can i say bloody
You can only say bloody whenever it is referring to blood. :cool:

You are a champion legend master. Just breathless.

simply amazing lm, ill def try help out when the tutorial is made, ill make the chapel oval :P

but seriously, your reps are gonna go through the roof during this thing, the amount of dif people that are gonna rep you for this stuff is gonna be huge. But its totally deserved, what you are doing is amazing stuff and should get the credit it deserves.

just noticed the seating has changed colour since my reference photo!! grr, so now the yellow seats are turquoise...damn..ok, ill fix this tomorrow and post another screen...also need a few more ads around...

Perfect art (I use word art cuz its a work of single man)
in a mean time cud u increase the quality of ground texture because in the second screen shot there were no grain in grass
any way who just want grain
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Simply mindblowing.
The one thing that this stadium photo has achieved is the sense of massiveness.U really can feel that the stadium is huge and big.not like crappy EA stadia, where it feels like a backyard.

Now, looking at it in a little bit more, there are some aspects that can be improved:
1.The grass can't shine that much.also, note the reflectivity of grass.there is a gradient from one part of stadia to another.and that's unrealistic for grass.
grass is a diffusion kind of texture.can't produce gradience like that.
also, like Muhammad Saad pointed out, there needs to be a bit of uneveness.

2.there are also a couple of super minor things but they hardly need attention.

Just seen this and felt I had to comment - this looks really good and if it looks this good ingame then the codies and EA had better watch out!!!!

Good work fella!!!!

as promised, here is the fixed SCG with proper seats and ads and fixed the layout and scale a bit. Now very accurate. ;)

dont worry about the lighting...it is very bright from some angles but it wont be that bright in the game lol

and grass is also much more detailed in game...i was just lazy to fix it for these renders...you'll have to take my word for it...;)

Attachments

• SCGFINAL-2.png
    SCGFINAL-2.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 227
  • SCGFINAL-5.png
    SCGFINAL-5.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 231
  • SCGFINAL-6-LARGE.png
    SCGFINAL-6-LARGE.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 223
Ur a legend man.........Ea and codies should drown themselves in a glass of water ......... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread