Game Screens

Great screens...they look very polished which is a sign of much time and effort...

I have a query, is the ball gonna hit the bowler and stumps when hit at them and react poorly like C2K5 or go through them like Brian Lata, or do you have a master plan...

I would personally rather the Brian Lara one to poor attempt like C2K5 and Im sure everyone would like the most an new system but its ur choice

Lovely work yet again LM. The screens look amazing :happy :happy

That could be because he hasn't altered the model, and just done some animations. Would you prefer smooth animations or nifty shoes?

Great work LM :)! I'm sure when the bowlers are completely finished they'll be awesome. The look good at the moment except for a few glitches with the arm in the head.

Drewska said:
Great work LM :)! I'm sure when the bowlers are completely finished they'll be awesome. The look good at the moment except for a few glitches with the arm in the head.

yeah i was aware of the arm in head thing, but when animating it is unnoticable - only noticable when still frames are taken...i think many glitches would be found if every animation were viewed in single frames ;)

The shoes have not yet been worked on, it's just a simple texturing thing, and has been a very low priority till now...if anyone wants to work on shoe textures i'd be happy to send them a template.

Madman said:
lovely pics there mate :)
just a question - will height of bowler and type of action affect the delivery? for example Harmison gets more bounce and seam movement because of his action and height but Shaun Tait is shorter and uses a lower action which means he gets less bounce and seam movement but more swing.

Height will play a part, but action will be cosmetic (bowler's skills comes from stats)

manee said:
Great screens...they look very polished which is a sign of much time and effort...

I have a query, is the ball gonna hit the bowler and stumps when hit at them and react poorly like C2K5 or go through them like Brian Lata, or do you have a master plan...

I would personally rather the Brian Lara one to poor attempt like C2K5 and Im sure everyone would like the most an new system but its ur choice

ill try to have a nice realistic deflection collision but if i cant get it right (like EA) then it would be a BLIC style where it goes straight through...

This keeps getting better!!!!

It's really great to see such time and effort, I'm getting anxious

Fantastic screens already, and if there is still work to be done, the final product will be unbelievable!! now all we need is a bowling vid! :D

Thnx

OpeningBat said:
This keeps getting better!!!!

It's really great to see such time and effort, I'm getting anxious

Fantastic screens already, and if there is still work to be done, the final product will be unbelievable!! now all we need is a bowling vid! :D

Thnx

bowling vid will be very very soon....just in the process of finalising stuff...i would say one more week...but it should be well worth it... :cool:

Madman said:
lovely pics there mate :)
just a question - will height of bowler and type of action affect the delivery? for example Harmison gets more bounce and seam movement because of his action and height but Shaun Tait is shorter and uses a lower action which means he gets less bounce and seam movement but more swing.
im actually pretty sure that tait isnt that much shorter, its just hi action, and trust me he still gets heaps of bounce

Users who are viewing this thread