Gameplay Videos

Many people have probably done it now, but it made me pretty happy to finally get this.
The first time in weeks that I decided to play something that isn't in career mode (IPL).

Had Shukla bowling to Finch (me) and hit him for 6 sixes, also got my fifty in 11 balls in this innings but ended up winning by just one wicket in 12.1 overs while I was chasing 196 XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this shot, probably the best in the game.

Love this shot, probably the best in the game.

It's beautiful, which is why it's a bit annoying that the AI bowlers bowl too straight and down leg to be able to execute these cuts often.

Here's my attempt at trying to chase down 236 in a 50 over match.

Bowled and middle stump goes flying! :D I was the one who got out and this made me smile.

What difficulty level were you playing on?

Pro. I don't normally bat that poorly, was an off day.

nice video there with highlights, did ai scored 236/9 in 50 overs on your bowling or did you simulate?

Thanks! No that was my score of 236 and then I saved it, loaded it back up and switched sides (That's how I play the game, not keen on bowling).

I've just played a casual match on rookie to see what it is like and I think it should be a law that everyone has to have a second career on rookie for a bit of fun, I made Viv Richards look like a blocker and Glenn Mcgrath look all over the shop.

I've just played a casual match on rookie to see what it is like and I think it should be a law that everyone has to have a second career on rookie for a bit of fun, I made Viv Richards look like a blocker and Glenn Mcgrath look all over the shop.
Did just that - was nice fun, but wouldn't want to do this all the time.

Last edited:
Thanks! No that was my score of 236 and then I saved it, loaded it back up and switched sides (That's how I play the game, not keen on bowling).

Do you do that in Tour mode? Do let me know as that's generally what I do after playing cricket game for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread