Gameplay Videos

Hi there, I upload make lots of videos for DBC 14.

This is my latest video, it's a English T20 Final.

I have Asthma so I don't sound the greatest in any of my videos and you will sometimes hear heavy breathing on the microphone at times due to me needing to take a breath all of a sudden lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this happen to anyone else? :facepalm

I have seen a couple of other videos where the batsman doesn't play a shot and the ball hits the bat and goes for a 4. Have also heard from some folks that they were cauht behind by the wkt keeper in a similar fashion.

Yes it happened to me the very 1st ball i played DBC14 on 4-apr-14. Instead of pushing the R stick, i pressed R stick (R3) very late and it edged and caught at point. I was really stunned and kept watching the replay. Never seen in any other cricket game :thumbs

Really? Peter Fulton, Hamish Rutherford, Brendon McCullum and Ross Taylor bowling in ODI match? Did u get the patch? Or......

yes, I've got the first patch, I have no idea why the opening-top order batsmen are the only ones bowling

Happened quite a bit when I started playing the game as many a times I forgot to push all the combos to play a particular shot.
There is one that stands out for me. I was playing match practice against an off-spinner. I played the front-foot, bat-behind-pad kind of leave. The ball turned and bounced. Took the top portion of the bad and lobbed up to 2nd slip. Incredible!!

Happened quite a bit when I started playing the game as many a times I forgot to push all the combos to play a particular shot.

The thing is though I didn't forget to play a shot I just genuinely wanted to leave that delivery as it was wide of off stump :)

I finally bowled a player and saw the stump uprooted out the ground!

No cartwheels from the quicks, I take it? Still waiting on the PC release so haven't seen all the in-game details yet.

Users who are viewing this thread