Gameplay Videos

I wouldn't say 'cartwheels from the quicks' is something fixed in patch 2. Nothing's changed in that regard.

I wouldn't say 'cartwheels from the quicks' is something fixed in patch 2. Nothing's changed in that regard.

Yeah sorry maybe not cartwheels but I'm sure they said stumps will be uprooted more? More animations for bowling a guy clean?

Am I right?

Oh ja Matt, when u played the updated version now with patch 2 did u see any huge differences in bowling a guy clean?

I'm fairly sure I'm right in saying there's no new animations. You'll uproot the stumps more often because the bowler fatigue bug is fixed, but I don't think there's any other changes and it doesn't feel particularly different.

Is it just me, or does the bat on ball audio sound the same every time the ball is hit regardless of the shot? That's disappointing: in the nets beta, there seemed more variety with that sound. Seems in the game, there's only an attack shot and a defence shot - what about the difference between a perfectly timed leg glance and a perfectly timed straight drive? That seemed to be there in the nets beta - why didn't it make it into the game?

Also are there any videos without these damn stupid trails?

Edit: sorry - wrong section.

Last edited:
I've been struggling with the bat recently and this is my only score past 50 in about 4 matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
console version users disappointed us big time, no videos of reverse swing, no videos of swinging the ball to much effect and many more :mad

Answer this - how would a video of reverse swing look ANY different to a video of conventional swing? (Hint: it wouldn't)

Users who are viewing this thread