Gameplay Videos

These are two most realistic dismissals that I've seen so far in DBC 14 PC. I've been mostly spending time on practice matches to get used to the controller and the feel of the game after playing it on PS3 for two months almost. Played an ODI match and and currently playing a Test match between India and Aus on Veteran difficulty from where these two videos were taken.

Batsman looking to play the drive on the up, to a good length in-swinger and only managing an inside edge back onto leg stump. Felt awesome!!
Batsman getting a thin nick to WK!

Last edited by a moderator:
The full game of my first round match against prasad in the DBC14 Fans Tournament. I am playing as Notts.

Got this in an online match with a pal:

A couple of wickets from my career mode debut (watch in HD);

I like the physics on the second one that bowls him.

This one was recorded before the patch

A couple of very short videos:

Ishant Sharma finally uproots someones stumps. It's just a shame they were his own (first time I've seen stumps flying):

And the second video was a wicket that was completely planned. West Indies brought in Kemar Roach at 3 in a limited overs game for no reason. So I was bowling leg stump darting yorkers to all the batsman that they were going at 2-3 an over off, so the last ball I went for the very very flighty short tempting doosra, with excellent results:

I love these little nicks to the keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread