Gameplay Videos

Attempting a career mode series, started as an All Rounder (Batsman) but my batting at the moment is shocking, I can hit fours and sixes but attempt to play safe or take a single and I either edge it or run myself out, but over time I'm sure I'll learn, I've 20 years to learn anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Had this happen earlier;

I was modding the stumps, so I was trying to leave the ball to either pass or hit the stumps so I could take a closer look at them in the interactive replay... Ended up with the ball hitting the bat of the stationary batsman and flying over the slips for 4! :lol

2 more

Twitch

:wave

Hi all, I've recently discovered the website Twitch where you can watch people playing games live. While it is dominated by games like Dota and Counter Strike there is nothing to stop people streaming Don Bradman cricket on there.

I've just done my first stream, lots of problems to iron out (no mic audio, webcam video feed covers stats etc) but it went ok. I've archived the stream and you could watch here

jMonza - NZ vs AUS 5 over match - Twitch

Please don't be harsh on how I play, I'm still learning it and you can see I have no idea how to play or bowl spin...

If you are on twitch feel free to add me as a favourite, won't be streaming much right now due to selling our house but hope to get on as often as I can.

Hope this post inspires others to get into streaming their games, watching other people who are better than me play is a great way to learn. For those that are curious I play Don Bradman on Steam from my pc, hooked up to the TV with the Logitech wireless F710 controller.

Had this happen earlier...

Yep I've experienced this many times, It's possibly one of the worst ways in which to be dismissed as well.

Hi all, I've recently discovered the website Twitch where you can watch people playing games live. While it is dominated by games like Dota and Counter Strike there is nothing to stop people streaming Don Bradman cricket on there.

I've just done my first stream, lots of problems to iron out (no mic audio, webcam video feed covers stats etc) but it went ok. I've archived the stream and you could watch here

Please don't be harsh on how I play, I'm still learning it and you can see I have no idea how to play or bowl spin...

If you are on twitch feel free to add me as a favourite, won't be streaming much right now due to selling our house but hope to get on as often as I can.

Hope this post inspires others to get into streaming their games, watching other people who are better than me play is a great way to learn. For those that are curious I play Don Bradman on Steam from my pc, hooked up to the TV with the Logitech wireless F710 controller.

Above vid is now on youtube is people prefer using that

First pro 40 game

I'm a million miles ahead of this, but spending so much time playing the game, I don't have enough time to make videos as often as I play it :lol

Games different league tho, one of the best I've brought in a long long time, so good to come in from work and just relax.

Anyway T20 next, although I've played about 10 games and been in bat for 3 balls :mad

Kill the scarecam; it adds absolutely nothing to your video, especially if you have no audio commentary and covers up important information.

This is kindof a request to blocker - may be in one of your future videos, play a short 5-5 match at the delhi park (or is it west oval?? not sure) stadium, and upload in HD... I can't stop myself from staring at that building with red-blue colour on top... Gorgeous...

Users who are viewing this thread