Gameplay Videos

This is kindof a request to blocker - may be in one of your future videos, play a short 5-5 match at the delhi park (or is it west oval?? not sure) stadium, and upload in HD... I can't stop myself from staring at that building with red-blue colour on top... Gorgeous...

I'll try and do so yeah. With luck I can do so on Friday.

And I would like you to add play-by-play commentary in your best imitation of Richie Benaud or Sean Connery.

Or the great david basheer! "he has given this an almighty tweak"..... "the bowler cant believe it, the keeper cant believe it whisker away from the off stump".

Thought I would post this.....actually got a catch at gully, but it was more a mess-up from the batsman, than an edge.....he attempted to leave the ball, but it went to high/fast for the bat to avoid it. Check it out......

(I have never posted a link to a youtube video, so hope this come out correct....otherwise I'll edit it later on.) :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would post this.....actually got a catch at gully, but it was more a mess-up from the batsman, than an edge.....he attempted to leave the ball, but it went to high/fast for the bat to avoid it. Check it out......

(I have never posted a link to a youtube video, so hope this come out correct....otherwise I'll edit it later on.) :cheers

I actually got one similar, but on the opposite side at Fine Leg. I was astounded that it wasn't either either an edge behind or a drive to mid-on/mid-off! :lol

Just had Trott do this stupid shot at the other end during career mode... I don't even think it was edged.

Seen similar stuff from the AI a few times.

On a brighter note, I enjoyed this one;

Finally broke the 260 run opening stand!

Don Bradman goes Ashes

Last time we just saw batsmen run and run and run (and run and run and run) must have been Early September

or the great david basheer! "he has given this an almighty tweak"..... "the bowler cant believe it, the keeper cant believe it whisker away from the off stump".

"Oh yes I loved the catch!!"

I've noticed that fielders will dive at balls that have stopped a couple of feet short of the boundary and slide them over the rope for 4.

I need the runs though so I don't really mind.

So how many runs were given?

Couldn't get to the end of the ball, so i had to Alt-F4 out. But they we running for several minutes

Happened to me a couple of times. I played a cut shot to 3rd man and the ball stopped just short of the boundary. The wkt keeper ran after it, picked up the ball as I was going for a 3rd run and did nothing. I kept on running and completed 36 runs before I stopped running. As soon as I stopped running and took my finger off R2 (for sprint), the wkt keeper threw the ball back. So I was able to run 36 on PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread