Gameplay Videos

Watching on from the boundary...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time we just saw batsmen run and run and run (and run and run and run) must have been Early September

I've never had this happen to me. Really weird.

----------

Couldn't get to the end of the ball, so i had to Alt-F4 out. But they we running for several minutes

What video capture software are you running?

I'm trying to find stuff that isn't too CPU intensive as my PC's quite old.

What video capture software are you running?

I'm trying to find stuff that isn't too CPU intensive as my PC's quite old.

FRAPS. it's far too intensive, i just had time to go open it and start filming because the ball was obviously not going to end.

i play on my work laptop, it's a very good laptop but has no video card. so if i close everything and kill all unneccessary processes, it'll run on brute power. if i try and run fraps as well, my FPS drops like hell!

FRAPS. it's far too intensive, i just had time to go open it and start filming because the ball was obviously not going to end.

i play on my work laptop, it's a very good laptop but has no video card. so if i close everything and kill all unneccessary processes, it'll run on brute power. if i try and run fraps as well, my FPS drops like hell!

I've been playing with MSI Afterburner, OBS, and one other I can't remember the name of. Have to check my settings and see how that goes, but will let you know if I find anything.

I'm currently playing on a laptop (because my PC's down for the time being) and have to sort out a Windows 8 driver issue out before I can give everything a good test. It's at least a i7 processor with 8GB ram and a half decent Intel gfx card. I say half decent because I can play The Witcher 2 on that laptop. Need to get the Onboard Nvidia card sorted out though.

That second video was amazing! Looks like you gave it an almighty tweak :D

I agree, there are some nice examples there. Not too dissimilar to my bowling actually!

I've started a let's play series for my Career mode. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while, but I needed to develop a backlog of footage first to ensure I can keep churning out the videos. I needed a strategy that worked for cutting down the file sizes too, and I'm happy to say my efforts are rewarded. Handbrake is amazing! It compressed the video down from 1.2GB to 219MB whilst keeping my target bit-rate of 13000kbps! Perfect for uploading to Youtube!

Anyway I apologise for my monotone drawl, but if you can live with that, please keep an eye out for more. It'll be a long haul for sure! :)

Edges are hard to come by in this game. But when they do, it looks wonderful.

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Bhuvi CB 1 - YouTube

Edges are hard to come by in this game. But when they do, it looks wonderful.

I don't find that edges are hard to come by, I seem to take more wickets caught behind with my career bowler than any other wicket. But I do agree, it looks awesome.

I actually had a batsman chip a late cut to gully last night. My first gully catch.

I don't find that edges are hard to come by, I seem to take more wickets caught behind with my career bowler than any other wicket. But I do agree, it looks awesome.

I actually had a batsman chip a late cut to gully last night. My first gully catch.

In career mode and when you are playing some domestic teams, edges do occur generously. But in international matches I have found occurence of edges to be pretty rare, especially on Veteran difficulty.
But it really does feel satisfying when you probe around the off-stump for over after over and finally the batsman edges one out-swinger straight to WK! BTW, Congrats on your first gully catch.:cheers

In career mode and when you are playing some domestic teams, edges do occur generously. But in international matches I have found occurrence of edges to be pretty rare, especially on Veteran difficulty.
But it really does feel satisfying when you probe around the off-stump for over after over and finally the batsman edges one out-swinger straight to WK! BTW, Congrats on your first gully catch.:cheers

Have you tried Legend difficulty?? Edges are very very rare at this level...But bowling is fun....

Have you tried Legend difficulty?? Edges are very very rare at this level...But bowling is fun....

Nope. Only because I suck at batting. Hopefully, after putting in few more hours at match practice, I'll be able to migrate to Legend from current Veteran difficulty.

Not exactly gone flying but at least it has come out of the ground!

Users who are viewing this thread