Gameplay Videos

Andrew Symonds Career mode
Latest video:

If you want to check out the other videos the playlist is below
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - YouTube
Cheers:cheers
Nice video mate...
Some tips:
-Dont have close in fielders for spin, they just block the shots and they rarely get any catches..
-Have Mid on and mid off...Many catches come there and they are effective fielders as well [For these positions have the best fielder or a high rated fielder especially mid on]..
-If you like bowling that wide have a deep cover both for catches and restricting the runs as well...

Nice commentary as well...Like the moment where you were shouting "How was that" and forgot to press the appeal button...:D

Hey guys, I'm creating a new twitch account where I will stream 3 times every week (mainly Sunday) I will go through a career mode on the PS4 when it comes out. *starting when it comes out on ps4. So don't forget to go to twitch and follow: gamerdoowd. Thanks :)

This game seriously a good one, everytime it gives me surprises, A familiar windies collapse in this match

Hi Guys

just a little Pre-World Cup action. RSA vs AUS Round 1

I only watched half of the video, it was really poorly edited in my opinion.

Nice! Really well edited and great commentary.

Welcome to the forum :)

Nice video mate...
Some tips:
-Dont have close in fielders for spin, they just block the shots and they rarely get any catches..
-Have Mid on and mid off...Many catches come there and they are effective fielders as well [For these positions have the best fielder or a high rated fielder especially mid on]..
-If you like bowling that wide have a deep cover both for catches and restricting the runs as well...

Nice commentary as well...Like the moment where you were shouting "How was that" and forgot to press the appeal button...:D

Thanks for the tips :)

Your right about the fielders around the bat, i've only seen them take catches if it ricochet off their body, taking it on the second bite
Hopefully with patch 3 fielders around the bat come into play more

I like how much out of its way the game will go to not take catches.

I've been playing a career as a spinner in England to be able to bring LBW back into it, but what I gained there, I lost now that no one ever catches anything.

I like how much out of its way the game will go to not take catches.

I've been playing a career as a spinner in England to be able to bring LBW back into it, but what I gained there, I lost now that no one ever catches anything.
Such things mostly happens when the fielder placed is not good enough...Get good catching fielders in catching positions...Even ordinary fielders take catches near the boundary so place them there....If its England place someone like Bell, Morgan in those positions..BTW who was the fielder??

Such things mostly happens when the fielder placed is not good enough...Get good catching fielders in catching positions...Even ordinary fielders take catches near the boundary so place them there....If its England place someone like Bell, Morgan in those positions..BTW who was the fielder??
Considering a few overs before that I got catches dropped in two other positions, I don't think it matters. I have no idea who the fielders are - career mode playing for a random county team means I don't recognise anyone - and it would take way too long to try and move the better players to the right positions even if I did know.

Fielders shouldn't be constantly dropping simple chances regardless of their skill level or ranking.

Considering a few overs before that I got catches dropped in two other positions, I don't think it matters. I have no idea who the fielders are - career mode playing for a random county team means I don't recognise anyone - and it would take way too long to try and move the better players to the right positions even if I did know.

Fielders shouldn't be constantly dropping simple chances regardless of their skill level or ranking.
Agreed but the game demands to do so...I even dont know who the players are in the county level but I try the trial and error method and it surely takes a few matches to get that right...But like you said simple catches shouldn't be dropped by even fielders like Ashish Nehra or Panesar in the game....

BTW I have posted about the same issue long back but had to get that done by myself placing the fielders in the correct positions...Here

You're playing for Yorkshire judging by the emblem on the fielders hat...there's your issue right their :p

So how many times have they dropped a catch off your bowling?

I'm lucky if I come across at least 1 dropped catch whilst batting.

Users who are viewing this thread