Gamer Boy died

Do you all think that extra gaming should be AVOIDED?

• Total voters

Gamer Boy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This incident happened in england where a young boy of 11 years of age died due to extra gaming.:( He played 48 hours continuous gaming on computer. He eats food while playing. After 48 hours and 20 minutes he found dead when his mother saw him after coming from her neighbour's house. His mother told that he was very fond of playing games for hours. In his memories his mother made a website for online gaming.
Do you all think that extra gaming is very bad?
a sad story!:crying

Really very sad . There is limitations for everything , if u can follow it then nothing is harmful

when i first saw this i thought that you were dead gamerboy! really sad story. But to think who would ever play no-stop for 2 whole days?

his mother told he was having no stoppage of gaming. manier times he played games for 1 day.

That's quite strange because it sounds exactly like a Boston Legal episode, a boy whose mother works day and night was playing games for more than 24 hours straight, and didn't eat or drink, and his heart stopped because his mother didn't check on him before she went to sleep after she'd come back from her night job, and went straight to bed. She then woke up and went straight to work. It's very sad, but I think that kids who take gaming too seriously are a problem, but they are still quite rare.

That is indeed sorrowful, but even more frightening as I do find my resemblance to that boy.

I dont think it must be due to extra gaming. It may be that his body was already week.

Although i do believe extra gaming is harmful, i dont see very drastic effects which can kill you unless you dont eat / drink. It can make you deaf, dumb, and blind but think your self, does it stop your heart ?

Or i guess it mihgt be that the boy played lots of fps and his bloody pressure got hiugh. Really sad.

I have heard of other such cases, when a man played continoulsy for a week and died. Of course it's harmful to play games continoulsy for an extremely long period of time.

Someone posted a similar story about something that happened in the USA, so I think this is a new urban legend. What's the source of this news? What are the names? What is this website his mother set up?

Well I usually feel pretty tired physically and mentally after 5-6 hours of gaming. Although I have done 10 hours few times without eating anything and I had good fun. 10 hours of intensive high paced warfare and fps really is the second best pleasure for me :p. But I wouldn't do 24 hours since I also love cooking and making my own cuisines so, I will drag my arse to the kitchen and try out a new recipe also giving my Mrs. a delightful treat. :cool:

I couldn't find anything on an 11 year old in England dying of too much gaming, I found some stories from South Korea and that part of Asia in general.

Any links Gamer Boy?

well i don't know about the websites. i 've forgot. i watched in discovery kids and i also read the same article in "Reader's Digest" of june month 2007.
sorry no links. But remember this is not fake news.

Users who are viewing this thread