Gamer Boy died

Do you all think that extra gaming should be AVOIDED?

• Total voters
Aye, this isn't regular in the UK, it would easily have been on the news or papers by now.

If it isn't fake news, a report like this will have made the news all over the place, and there will be at least one on-line report. But this is clearly an urban legend and it never happened.

Perhaps the boy was attacked by a Haggis? Vicious little things they are, unless you can run in a straight line of course.

How do you know about this story, Gamer Boy?

if it is true than it is a very sad and unusual way to die...but if there are no proof on the internet than it obviously isn't true...

Hang on a moment, if this did happen, why on Earth would his mother make a website for online gaming? I would have thought it would be the opposite.

Last edited:
Not true, it is not possible to stay awake and concentrate properly on a game after about 8 continuous hours, let alone 48!!!

I have stayed on from 10AM to 8PM just on ICC alone so you can do over 8 hours and also look at AbBh's links.

@ Phil, i was just wandering that. Does she want others to face the same fat, if the story is true of course?

I personally havent played for more than 4-5 hours. I cant believe that 3 people think that games should be played continously and have voted for it. Even if it doesnt kill, it isnt sensible to play games continously.
Hang on a moment, if this did happen, why on Earth would his mother make a wesbite for online gaming? I would have thought it would be the opposite.
I am a bit puzzled about that too. Maybe she loves gaming to death.

Last edited:
Voted just a sec ago and now it is four because i clicked the wrong one!! I thought it said should games be played continuisly so i said no.

I've played a game for about 15 hours in a day once. It was when I first got FF7 back in 1997. What an addictive legend of a game that was. Nowadays i'd rarely spend more than 2 hours on a game.

Users who are viewing this thread