Gamer Boy died

Do you all think that extra gaming should be AVOIDED?

• Total voters
I used to play Age Of Empires constantly , sometimes from morning and it went till evening and so on .Thanks God i have not continued it for so many days otherwise i would have been one of these people too :(

I used to play Age Of Empires constantly , sometimes from morning and it went till evening and so on .Thanks God i have not continued it for so many days otherwise i would have been one of these people too :(

Suprisingly the same as me, me and my brother used to play online on AOE2. AOE1 was ace too, maybe even too addictive?

recently there was a telecast on discovery channel named "i love video games"
the story was shown in the telecast.......
and the boys mother was interviewed by BBC
she said " i want the children all around the world to know the harms of extra gaming through my website"....

Probably a good thing that I had neither a PC nor any video game console during my childhood to teenage years :p

The only time I really stay on a game for more than 2 hours is if I'm in an enthralling FM game.

As much as I love gaming myself I think they should always be a cut of point. When I was younger I used to spend about 7-8 hours non stop on a game each day but since I have grown older I only spend a few hours each day on a computer game now, Maybe it is because I have been busy with college work and everything ;). On a serious note though, playing a game for 48 hours straight to me is rather daft to be honest.

When I was younger, and I got a brand new game for Christmas or my Birthday, I would pull an all-nighter comfortably but there is obviously a cut-off point. Don't be ridiculous about and play for several days straight.

It's more than possible to stay up for that amount of time.
Alex James, the Blur bassist is famous for spending 7 days out withou8t sleeping at all.
It depends how much drink and cocaine you have in you :p
Although I do agree with whoever said that if you play for more than 10 hours your social life must be severely non existant.

Users who are viewing this thread