Gamespot UK Podcast

I dont think he does, he would have told us, right away if he did.

Why would he hide it...dosnt make sense...
He might know the date, but what we do know is the release date is set. And if the date turns out to be 7th August, Codemasters are MAD!

He might know the date, but what we do know is the release date is set. And if the date turns out to be 7th August, Codemasters are MAD!

ok fair enough :happy

notice on codemasters site Ashes 09 is there next game to be released (man i got to much time)

Last edited:
GameSpot Ashes
With the Ashes just around the corner, we thought it high time to run our own gaming Ashes
between GameSpot UK and GameSpot AU. We're going to be taking on our antipodean brethren
at three games to see just who has the gaming prowess to be crowned GameSpot Ashes
champion 2009.
Watch out for more on this, including a chance to vote for the games we're going to be playing --
just watch out on the GameSpot UK Twitter feed for more over the next few days.

Had a look at twitter and nothing about this game on yet , it would be nice to hear more from gamespot :cool:

yea apparently the first game they are playing in it is going to be street fighter... well thats what they said in the gamespot au podcast which is lame... it should be 5 test matches in ashes cricket 2009. who ever is the best at that game should win it. i dont think they like cricket as much as we do though lol

yea apparently the first game they are playing in it is going to be street fighter... well thats what they said in the gamespot au podcast which is lame... it should be 5 test matches in ashes cricket 2009. who ever is the best at that game should win it. i dont think they like cricket as much as we do though lol

5 tests would be asking a lot. Are they actually playing a test or a limited overs fixture? Where are you all finding this info?

Users who are viewing this thread