NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have not seen such a shite Australian team in a long time. I get it that a lot of players are not participating but is the bench strength so weak? Also they have been so shite, no body even created a separate match thread for them :p

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Have not seen such a shite Australian team in a long time. I get it that a lot of players are not participating but is the bench strength so weak? Also they have been so shite, no body even created a separate match thread for them :p
Wonder if it's a consequence of the BBL lacking high quality Australian internationals and the other one day tournament being quite weak.

The contrast with England is interesting where we haven't had a franchise league but appear to have great strength in depth for limited overs cricket.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It says in the article at the end that T10 is the likeliest format to be used.
I'm not sure if T10 is as popular a format as others. ODI is out of the question, T20 takes about 4 hours which is still a lot when compared to other sports. But that has been the bane for Cricket though all this while, hasn't it? The 100 maybe?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm not sure if T10 is as popular a format as others. ODI is out of the question, T20 takes about 4 hours which is still a lot when compared to other sports. But that has been the bane for Cricket though all this while, hasn't it? The 100 maybe?
T10 is shorter than the 100 though

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
@Na Maloom Afraad Salman Iqbal could soon take credit for bringing cricket to the Olympics :lol
The fact that I don't discount that as something he would actually do is quite depressing... :/
Post automatically merged:

Also, can't we just ask @VC the slogger to oversee cricket's inclusion in the Olympics and how it should be done properly? :spy

Jack7

Club Cricketer
T10 means you can play more games in a shorter space of time. The less overs you play the more it turns into baseball though. It would be good if 15 overs, or 100 balls, could be used. But if the Olympic Committee are desperate for the shortest format then T10 is probably the shortest you can play without it getting ridiculous. I mean, imagine if they let Cricket in and made them play 5 over games. That would be going too far.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
T10 means you can play more games in a shorter space of time. The less overs you play the more it turns into baseball though. It would be good if 15 overs, or 100 balls, could be used. But if the Olympic Committee are desperate for the shortest format then T10 is probably the shortest you can play without it getting ridiculous. I mean, imagine if they let Cricket in and made them play 5 over games. That would be going too far.
Baseball still sees an average of 300 pitches in a match which would equal to 25 overs a side.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think T20 should be the ideal format. Lets not give our brainwashed younger generation yet another format that makes them loose more patience even with T20. For cricket it should be simple and should have only 2 formats, T20 and Test matches.

Users who are viewing this thread