General Cricket Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

It was perfectly played in the media too. A couple of days back there were rumours of India agreeing to travel with the BCCI being in favour of it and now you’ve got the BjP mouthpiece there squashing it down.

I’d rather have the PCB host the Asia Cup without India in it if they refuse to travel than find this neutral venue nonsense that has cropped up. The Pakistani contingent did not participate in the Chess event in India recently AFAIK and they had the right to do it. It is the same for the Indian team and Pakistan should be strong enough to take a stand here even if it means a significantly reduced interest in the Asia Cup.
Post automatically merged:

'Asia' Cup happening in England

The Queen will be proud.

As one Liz smiles on from the skies above… another Liz on the ground smiles at all the moolah that will be raked in.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
It was perfectly played in the media too. A couple of days back there were rumours of India agreeing to travel with the BCCI being in favour of it and now you’ve got the BjP mouthpiece there squashing it down.

I’d rather have the PCB host the Asia Cup without India in it if they refuse to travel than find this neutral venue nonsense that has cropped up. The Pakistani contingent did not participate in the Chess event in India recently AFAIK and they had the right to do it. It is the same for the Indian team and Pakistan should be strong enough to take a stand here even if it means a significantly reduced interest in the Asia Cup.

As one Liz smiles on from the skies above… another Liz on the ground smiles at all the moolah that will be raked in.
I don't think Liz will stay past Christmas.

Bevab

Staff Member
Unconfirmed reports are that Rambo is considering quitting the Asian Cricket Council

Bit of a shoot yourself in the foot completely with a grazing bullet at the other person’s foot move from him. Can see why though when a crook is the president of the ACC. Can’t really participate in a game that is rigged against you from the start.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bit of a shoot yourself in the foot completely with a grazing bullet at the other person’s foot move from him. Can see why though when a crook is the president of the ACC. Can’t really participate in a game that is rigged against you from the start.
Yeah there’s not much you can do when faced with a bad-faith monopoly like the BCCI's.
The policies of the Pakistani security establishment that cause rifts with India are not the PCB’s fault.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So ACC President Jay Shah awarded the Asia Cup to Pakistan, but BCCI Secretary Jay Shah wants to play at a neutral venue.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't think Liz will stay past Christmas.
Somehow I find her very attractive….

So ACC President Jay Shah awarded the Asia Cup to Pakistan, but BCCI Secretary Jay Shah wants to play at a neutral venue.
Ha! No surprise there at all, always been the way of these guys since the early 2000s but most of the cricket fans support this day in day out!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Somehow I find her very attractive….
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread