General Music Thread

Thats why i am the best rapper in town.

All songs and genres of songs are 'devil spewed' including rap big time, go check out some of Jay-Z's stuff....

Anway I like most types of music and real rap does take ability, when I say real I don't mean this UK rubbish that's coming out here ruining our youth I mean proper rap, The Game, some Tupac, Dre, Snoop Dogg, Nas etc even though their devil spewed :p

All songs and genres of songs are 'devil spewed' including rap big time, go check out some of Jay-Z's stuff....

Anway I like most types of music and real rap does take ability, when I say real I don't mean this UK rubbish that's coming out here ruining our youth I mean proper rap, The Game, some Tupac, Dre, Snoop Dogg, Nas etc even though their devil spewed :p

Nah, when I mean devil spew. I meant when them harcore band SCREAM into the mic. Now that just sounds live Devil's spewing to me:rolleyes: I dont recall Jay Z ever doing this lol But at least you can accept rap and know a few decent artists.:cool:

Are you more partial to someone screaming down the mic in a mask while his friends randomly smash instruments?

Just downloaded Kanye's new album, also have Dizzee Rascal's latest album on download. Both have had pretty good reviews, especially Dizzee. I've listened to the first 3 songs on Kanye's album, "Good Morning" is an ok song, probably a grower, but Stronger and Champion are really good songs. I'm getting into hip-hop quite alot of late. Still hate Fifty Cent, G-Unit and other gangster rappers.

Haha, Kanye's album is really good. Their are some reviews that say its average. But take time and listen to it. Its fantastic. Champions is my favourite song ATM, its just so damn good! There are some other greats, keep listening!

Who the hell is this Rascal mug?

DO NOT GET 50's ALBUM! I like 50, but his album isn't even worth downloading unfortunately.

He's a very popular British hip-hop artist. Has made some very very catchy songs such as "fix up look sharp" and "Stand up tall". If you like rap and hip-hop you'll love Dizzee. He is a leg-end.

Haha, ok. I will Wiki him. He musn't be a legend yet if he isn't internationally known:p

How's Kanye's album sounding?

it's really really good. Listened twice through now and really enjoy it. Now looking for some more decent hip-hop to download. So far i've found:

Akala- future of british hip-hop apparently, great from what i've heard
Timbaland- heard his stuff before but gonna get his album

Still searching :p

Users who are viewing this thread