Generating Innings - Can a patch ever be made?

mool0o

School Cricketer
London via Hong Kong via Auckland via Waikato
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,

Coming from a guy that loves playing cricket, but just doesn't have enough time to play full games - is there a chance that a patch/mod could be created for 'generating innings'? Is it a possibilty? Sorry I'm not sure what kind of limitations there are on modding/patching.

Cheers

Why not play innings one at a time, saving the game in between to carry on later? That's what I do when I'm busy...

mool0o said:
Because I don't want to spend a month playing one single game

Now thats an exaggeration and you know it. I'm in the 3rd test of my series v Australia. I only got to play for a couple of days before I went on holiday last week and i've not had much game time this week as its been pretty hectic.

mol0o, I've seen a goldfish with more patience/brains. If you're so great, why don't you get your finger out of your ass and do it yourself :mad:

andy82 said:
mol0o, I've seen a goldfish with more patience/brains. If you're so great, why don't you get your finger out of your ass and do it yourself :mad:

I'm sorry, but the need for that was? I have a genuine question and this is the reason I asked it. Please don't flame me for saying I don't have time to play full games, because I simply DO NOT, not if I want to ever finish a test match (let alone a test series).

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and thinks everyone else's stinks...

mool0o said:
I'm sorry, but the need for that was? I have a genuine question and this is the reason I asked it. Please don't flame me for saying I don't have time to play full games, because I simply DO NOT, not if I want to ever finish a test match (let alone a test series).

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and thinks everyone else's stinks...

I played a 5 day test match in 5 hours :rolleyes: a test series takes a week at the most :rolleyes:

the first time i played a 10 over game it took hours cos i just got it and i didnt no how to bowl so i kept on bowling no balls! lol. i worked it out iventualy. lol

Users who are viewing this thread