Genius

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
now i dont know if anyone on here will know of this show, its hosted by Dave Gorman and has guest on like Paul Daniels and people come on and tell them about ideas they think are really good, such as 'machine washable babies' or 'alcoholic chewing gum'

its really really funny and they did 3 series of it on bbc radio, but its now been commisioned for a tv series on bbc 2 and im really looking forward to it, its a funny show and hosted by Dave Gorman who is really funny as well

check it out here on the bbc website, they have a couple of clips on there so you can get an idea

also, if u live in london and wanna go and see it the tickets are free apprently and availble here

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
For a second I thought this thread was about me :cool:

:p

I'll Youtube this. Sounds like America's next best inventor, which turned out pretty lame.

lancashire666

International Coach
no this is a comady show, dont think it will be on youtube with it originally being a radio show, but is gunna be on tv due to it being the funniest show on radio in the uk for the past 3 years (excluding fighting talk in that of course)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Hadn't heard of this, Dave Gorman is a funny bloke so its bound to be good, although slightly worried that you say fighting talk is funnier. Its ok, but I'd hardly describe it as the best/funniest thing on radio.

lancashire666

International Coach
since andy parsons stopped doing saturday morning on bbc4 there has been a lack of amazing radio shows IMO, and fighting talk is the only thing i very rarely miss, but genius was the other show i never missed

Users who are viewing this thread