Gilchrist raises retirement talk!

:mad: one of the worst comments ever made, and a Pakistani fan is saying that.
Let him live in his wonderland.He will say the same thing about Pakistan also.He thinks Australia is a great team.:mad: May be but its starting to decline just like West Indies.:p

Umm....he's right though. Australia have been the only great team of the past 15 years.

My point is no other team has dominated World cricket in recent history other than Australia.

My point is no other team has dominated World cricket in recent history other than Australia.
Yeah but i think their dominance wont last long now.May be 1 or 2 years.I want to see them lose in the next ashes 2009.:pI want to see ponting's face after losing.:p

Their team was never great anyways

ever; at no time in the past or future

wrong, plus Australia haven’t dominated the World Of cricket for for the past 15 years. I'm not disagreeing that they are currently the best team, have been for 10/11 years.

Isn?t winning Ashes dominating??

like 2005?

Last edited:
Winning one series doesn't make England World beaters.

ever; at no time in the past or future

wrong, plus Australia haven?t dominated the World Of cricket for for the past 15 years. I'm not disagreeing that they are currently the best team, have been for 10/11 years.

Isn?t winning Ashes dominating??

like 2005?

Ey, that was a close series. Their wins were 2 runs and 3 wickets. They still dominated but all the games went down to the wire. Even the final test was a thriller before KP ruined it. *Cuss* Warne. Dropped the *Cuss* Ashes. :rolleyes: :p

You say Haddin for Gilly and Rogers for Haydos. But the question is does Rogers have the talant and skill to become number one batsman in the world like Hayden was around 2002/2003, and I'm pretty sure Gilly's been number WKB in the world for sometime so does Haddin have that ability to become number one?

Hayden and Gilly are class class acts love them both especially Gilly one of my favourite player's!

Yeah. He has the fastest Domestic Ton in Australia. Gilly has the 3rd highest. ;)
Voges has 2nd fastest. :D

You say Haddin for Gilly and Rogers for Haydos. But the question is does Rogers have the talant and skill to become number one batsman in the world like Hayden was around 2002/2003, and I'm pretty sure Gilly's been number WKB in the world for sometime so does Haddin have that ability to become number one?
Hayden and Gilly are class class acts love them both especially Gilly one of my favourite player's!

Yes he does, he has great fitness, ability to get a hard hitting OD innings or rescue the innings and his keeping superb.

Users who are viewing this thread