Girl killed in Wii remote mixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
his post about his mistake of using the banana

Don't try and defend stupid, atrocious actions. The lad was clearly out to be a complete merchant banker. He succeeded. If you don't want to join him stop trying to defend him.

no i was just trying to say anyone can commit mistakes

But his subsequent behaviour showed he wasn't making a mistake he was just being an utter dick. Of course if someone makes genuine mistakes they should be given the benefit of the doubt. I don't think that this was the case here.

But his subsequent behaviour showed he wasn't making a mistake he was just being an utter dick. Of course if someone makes genuine mistakes they should be given the benefit of the doubt. I don't think that this was the case here.

i dont know what was the subsequent behaviour as his posts were deleted could u tell me something about that??

i dont know what was the subsequent behaviour as his posts were deleted could u tell me something about that??

Well they deleted the posts for a reason. If I were to repeat those posts it would defy the point. It warranted him getting a hefty ban. I would just let it go if I were you. I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread