Story Gloucestershire Journey[Glouc VS Derby- Tea- Day 1]

What do you think about the Presentation?

• Great - no work needed

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Good - needs a little more work

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Ok - needs alot more work

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Poor - needs to be revamped completely

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Terrible - worst ever

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
The consistency in the presentation of your stories right from the start(which i observed in all your stories I have read) is fantastic. Keep up the great works :clap Finally, your long wish of winning a SOTM is going to turn true in few hours. Keep it up :thumbs

Yep I agree with Suren the presentation has been great and congrats on winning the SOTM..

The consistency in the presentation of your stories right from the start(which i observed in all your stories I have read) is fantastic. Keep up the great works :clap Finally, your long wish of winning a SOTM is going to turn true in few hours. Keep it up :thumbs

Thanks alot. I had a wish to be a SOTM, but my main focus, was the Public of Planet Cricket.
I love reading these Cricket since I join, PC. but i never had a great run like what I am having now. long time ago, i start a Story and Just dump it.
After days and days of studying how to make a story. I finally decided to make every single country Story, but thinking about it, it was going to be hard. SO I decided to make My West Indies story along with this one, many others.

I have been updating all my stories, partly everyday of twice a week. I am handling 7 Stories right now, Which i am planning to close My Film Story, because I need a lot more time for that, which i really dont have. I have to thanks the ICC2008 Game maker, who really created a game, worth making stories.

Many people Love Stories, I love reading them, so I have soo much that people can just enjoy reading them, but I wish they can Give me some advice on how to improve the stories, which would be great, i really don't mine criticism, it makes me feel stronger. To bring Bigger and Better Stories.

I must thanks 20/20 PRO, adyhorn, Amiya Shreyas, bladescape, Funknath, gutterman, just_cricket, khalek, MacWorld, surendar For Voting for me. With out you guys I may have never reach my Goal.

I must thank many of you guys for enjoying my Stories. Thank you all.
I am going to Update this Glouc Story on Saturday (tomorrow), all my other stories are updating today, so enjoy

Welcome to the Final match of the Group stages for Glouc.

Glouc XI: 2020Pro, N Boss, Khalek, Gutterman, WI2007, Funknath, S Hitter, Bladescape, B Bob, The Ice Man, Yogy

Worc XI: S Moore, V Solanki, G Hick, A Kervezee, S Davies, J Knappett, G Batty, K Ali, S Magoffin, S Jones and M Mason.

Glouc have won the Toss and Selected to bowl.

The Ice Man and B Bob open the bowling.

1-5 Overs
Worc started off good as they move at 5.0 RpO
with out losing a wicket.
77115404qx2.jpg

The opening batsman S Moore and V Solanki, are moving along very good.

6-10 Overs

Glouc isn't finding any wicket, As Worc continue to Dominate this Game.
As they are 54 after 10 Over. good batting by the openers.
66678757jk3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread