Story Gloucestershire Journey[Glouc VS Derby- Tea- Day 1]

What do you think about the Presentation?

• Great - no work needed

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Good - needs a little more work

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Ok - needs alot more work

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Poor - needs to be revamped completely

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Terrible - worst ever

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
They are doing good atm.C'mon guys get some wickets! :p

And btw Congrats for ya SOTM Award yaar. :D Hope you can continue this one ;)

Bowlers need to bend their back little more in search of a break-through ;) If the same situation like now continues for next 10 overs, things will turn even more difficult. Hopefully, a break through comes. :)

Keep up the good works :thumbs

Honestly,I didn't understand :(anything in this thread:eek:.......no offense guys :cool:
carry on your work...
As all say "you need wicket" and also "KUTGW":clap

worcs doing along very nicley we need our bowlers to stand up here and take some quick wickets. kutgw mate and congrats on winning SOTM

Thanks Everyone for your Support.
I was unable to update this Story this weekend, so don't think i dump the story after winning SOTM.
I will continue on Monday.

Thanks Everyone for your Support.
I was unable to update this Story this weekend, so don't think i dump the story after winning SOTM.
I will continue on Monday.

Hahaha we know you never dump any of your stories without having a poll asking "Should I close this story?"

:D

10-15
Bladescape and Yogy comes to bowl.

No sucess for Glouc as yet, as both Batsman continue to Dominated this Game.
S Moore Nearing his 50, on 45 and Solanki on 35.

With Worc score at 84 without lost. as they move at 5.6 RpO.

Glouc really need Wickets and fast.

15-20

Celebration, Bladecape got the 1st Wicket of the Day, after a good Partnership.
Solanki is LBW for 46.
As Worc loses ther 1st wicket at 97runs.
25674450hf7.jpg

100 Runs comes up for Worc in the 18th Over.

50 Runs for S Moore
18457777ed7.jpg

Bladecape strikes again, as g Hick edge the ball into the slips hand.
he goes for 1

Worc are 101/2
34902439hc0.jpg

Worc are now 108/2
moving along at a good rate of 5.4RpO, With S Moore out there, he is settled already, Worc would be looking to Score 280+ Run to try and beat Glouc who iss still unbeaten in this tournament.

I know. A couple of members need to start reading stories, intead of just spamming comments. People actually put a lot of effort here, at least give a proper response

Couldn't agree more. :cheers

I'm basically copying what I said in your other story thread. It has a lot of potential. So much more can be written.

Write in full sentences. For example "Bladescape and Yogy come to bowl" can be turned into "Bladescape and Yogy took over <insert previous bowlers name> in the bowling attack in an attempt to get the breakthrough and end the partnership of S Moore and V Solanki."

Don't centre everything as well. Only centre the images after resizing them to a smaller size. You can do this when you upload the images.

I like the images in it but you could do more pictures in one image, do effects on them and write text. For example "Glouc struggle as partnership rises" in a fancy text.

Now onto commenting on the update:

Although Gloucestershire got two big wickets, they had already done a lot of damage. Worcestershire are in the drivers seat here as Moore is still at the crease hitting them around the park.

Couldn't agree more. :cheers

I'm basically copying what I said in your other story thread. It has a lot of potential. So much more can be written.

Write in full sentences. For example "Bladescape and Yogy come to bowl" can be turned into "Bladescape and Yogy took over <insert previous bowlers name> in the bowling attack in an attempt to get the breakthrough and end the partnership of S Moore and V Solanki."

Don't centre everything as well. Only centre the images after resizing them to a smaller size. You can do this when you upload the images.

I like the images in it but you could do more pictures in one image, do effects on them and write text. For example "Glouc struggle as partnership rises" in a fancy text.

Now onto commenting on the update:

Although Gloucestershire got two big wickets, they had already done a lot of damage. Worcestershire are in the drivers seat here as Moore is still at the crease hitting them around the park.

Thanks this is what I really want from My reader, to find what i can improve in my Story, I will see what I can do in my next update, Thank mate, and please do keep reading, so i can continue to improve my Story.

we need to take some more wickets. to slow that run rate down. at the moment s moore is their danger man and we need his wicket quickly

Worcestershire are going at a huge score atm. We gotta need few quick wickets to have our chances alive in this match. The next 10overs will be crucial. Kutgw

Users who are viewing this thread