Goal Mafia - So who wins? Go in to see

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So who wins? It has to be the end game, right?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Day 2

As the people spoke, they decided to go for Great India. Hamza was very happy. As Matt121 got striked at Fenil, he hit back. It resulted in a fight, but Matt121 won it in the end.

Great India was
Hughie McGowan, mafia-aligned

Matt121 was
Santiago Munez, town-aligned

Hamza 2000 was
Glen Foy, town-aligned

The cop sanities were:
Matt121-Naive
Hamza2000-Normal
RPHKR-Insane
Sachinfan98-Paranoid

This must be one of the worst mafia games ever, with the players posts fewer than those who were watching or commenting. I really feel terrible running this game, and I hope Police Academy won't become like this.

Players recommended to never take part in mafia games:
Matt121

Players recommended to watch a few games:
Hamza2000
Great India

Players recommended to take part in Police Academy:
RPHKR

Players recommended to go to the bigger games:
Sachinfan98:p

I feel RPHKR was the best player. He acted with sense, and although he played horribly, I feel he was the only player who I felt as a worthy player, as he did not trouble me with PM's.

Matt121 has to be banned. After sending the roles, he does not respond to PM requests for role usage and when threatened, he says that he wants to be the insane cop, after role sending. He also sent another PM, saying he wanted to protect Sachinfan98.

I had lecture Hamza frequently. He did not trouble me, or did not respond, but still he has to learn a lot. I had to say to him about town and mafia, then he asks why don't the town know each other and why the mafia know each other.

Great India is not a player to comment. He did not trouble me, but he only lynched in the game. Therefore he is a player who may take part in more short games, but I feel he has to wait for a few games.

Never mind, it was my first experience as a mod, and although the game went down, I hope I can get the chance to run another, with better players.

Sachinfan98

School Cricketer
Wow, what kind of a game was this?:rolleyes
Seriously, I don't understand why these guys didn't understand my statement. Why should I go to the bigger games? I wanted to learn some more so I joined this one.

RPHKR

National Board President
Players recommended to take part in Police Academy:
RPHKR

I feel RPHKR was the best player. He acted with sense, and although he played horribly, I feel he was the only player who I felt as a worthy player, as he did not trouble me with PM's.

Thanks ! Good to see the town wins consecutively these days .......

Fenil was a sneaky , sneaky snake !! ....... :spy

Bevab

Staff Member
Wow, what kind of a game was this?:rolleyes
Seriously, I don't understand why these guys didn't understand my statement. Why should I go to the bigger games? I wanted to learn some more so I joined this one.

You do play well, and its well your wish if you want to join PA Mafia.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Matt121-Naive

This, Colin, this.

The night writeup hinted that you (Matt) were the naive cop.

He just recently joined the town. He set out on moving to his taget, but as he went there, he saw a person knocked down and another person besides him trying to save his life. Barmyarmy shouted and when the sun rose, they saw who was dead.

The bolded lines made me believe you were naive. Why the hell would you see someone save the knocked down's life?

Last edited:

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
My gosh, horrible play :facepalm

Just for the record, my hunch was completely wrong. Thought it was Hamza :p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Please, don't put this game anywhere near the Mafia Archives in the other thread. This wasn't even mafia. I don't think I would let any of these guys into one of my game, especially after hearing what Bevab said about people bugging him with PM's.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Romeing the Piazza was way better. Must say, mod as well as the players too were. Though, the play was pathetic.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Romeing the Piazza was way better. Must say, mod as well as the players too were. Though, the play was pathetic.

Yeah the play wasn't great, the mod was awesome though. But it still was a long way from this.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ah, alright. Mod was awesome. :p We actually got what we needed to do which wasn't the case here, I think.

Bevab

Staff Member
I actually think I did mod well, as I had to reply to non-stop PM's and wrote the write-ups quickly, as soon as the roles came to me.

I would like to run another game, but later to prove my potential as a good moderator.

The problem was, Hamza and Matt121. They got their result, did not bother to check it, discuss it or even post properly. RPHKR did not know how to play, although he was not a nuisance.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No one is telling you are a bad mod. It is just that this theme wasn't suited to new players. You should have taken that into consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread