Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Vettel crying when he won the championship. Funniest thing I've heard all year.

Can't stand him at all. Same as the smarmy ████ Christian Horner.

I hate Alonso, but I would rather have seen him win.

Hamilton's year next year! Still the best driver in F1. Vettel just had a far superior car.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Hamilton's year next year! Still the best driver in F1. Vettel just had a far superior car.

Nah, Alonso is the best driver (but a twat), Vettel is probably the fastest (but makes way too many mistakes for my liking oh and he's a twat) and Hamilton is one of the quickest, makes less mistakes but is still a bit too aggressive on the ole tyres which often leads to his downfall. Had a slow car as well this year.

themuel1

International Coach
Nah, Alonso is the best driver (but a twat), Vettel is probably the fastest (but makes way too many mistakes for my liking oh and he's a twat) and Hamilton is one of the quickest, makes less mistakes but is still a bit too aggressive on the ole tyres which often leads to his downfall. Had a slow car as well this year.

Alonso clearly isn't. Hamilton kicked his ass in his rookie season in the same car. Alonso struggles to overtake.

Hamilton is the only top driver that really goes for it (overtaking wise). Yes, it means he makes mistakes, but he's making fewer and fewer each season. He got a lot out of a car that was average most of the season. Vettel had by far the fastest car all season. Hamilton in that car would have won at a canter. I think Button would have too.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
If you think Hamilton is better than Alonso, you are wrong. I'd have to say either Alonso or Vettel are the best drivers at the moment. Hamilton and Button are both around the same as Webber, I would say. I say Alonso deserved the World Championship this season though after that miraculous fightback.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I'd have to say either Alonso or Vettel are the best drivers at the moment.

As I said, I think that Alonso and Vettel are both as quick as each other but because Vettel makes too many mistakes Alonso is the better overall driver in F1.

Hamilton's good but I don't think he's the best driver on the circuit.

themuel1

International Coach
As I said, I think that Alonso and Vettel are both as quick as each other but because Vettel makes too many mistakes Alonso is the better overall driver in F1.

Hamilton's good but I don't think he's the best driver on the circuit.

Alonso makes a lot of mistakes. He gets frustrated quicker than any other driver.

Next year he will have a competitive team mate in a completely confident Massa. Lets see how he deals with that. He doesn't like pressure. Especially pressure in his own team.

Sureshot

Executive member
Alonso always struggles under pressure. That's why the team have to treat him like a baby and pander to his every demand. His comments at Nurburgring over the radio "This is ridiculous" leading to Massa being told to let him pass. Failing to get past Petrov, one of the worst drivers on the grid. Overtaking Kubica on the inside of the corner at Silverstone was hilarious and he was pretty woeful at Spa.

He needs things to be in his way, he's like Button in that respect. When everything is to his liking, he's great. But take the comfort away and he makes mistakes.

He's a very good driver, make no mistake about it. But he's not the best.

P

pcfan123

Just glad Alonso did not win it. Does anyone like him besides Spaniards? and who likes Spaniards?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I like Alonso. Back from the Renault days with Fisichella and he's still my favourite driver along with Webber. Was really annoyed when neither Webber or Alonso didn't win the World Championship after they both led Vettel going into it.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I don't see how anyone can like Alonso personally, unless you're Spanish as he starts crying like a baby if he isn't given preference during a race. His constant complaining is what made Ferrari tell Massa out of the way.

And you could hear him complaining at Petrov for not letting him easily pass him which I thought was pathetic to be honest.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Do you guys know of a DVD focused on Senna and Prost's epic battles of the Eighties and early Nineties? I found a book about it once, but not a DVD.

formula1man

International Cricketer
I like Alonso, he has some attitude which I like, the rest of the drivers are too goody goodys. I hate Hamilton, he thinks he's the best driver on the grid and it is clear with his overtaking technique, he just pushes everyone off the road, and whoever said he makes less and less mistakes every year? He made the most mistakes ever this season, maybe as many as Petrov

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yep, I hate Hamilton as well. I really hate that he thinks he's so good although he's obviously not. Button is way better than him. I haven't hated him more since he cheated by overtaknig the safety car (in Silverstone I think) to get in the pits without losing time while Alonso stayed behind and by the time the penalty was given, Hamilton was so far in front of Alonso that he gained an unfair advantage by it.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well looks like most teams have confirmed their drivers.

Red Bull - Vettel and Webber (No changes)
McLaren - Hamilton and Button (No changes)
Ferrari - Alonso and Massa (No changes)
Mercedes - Schumacher and Rosberg (No changes)
Renault - Kubica and Petrov (No changes)
Williams - Barrichello and Pastor Maldonado (Hulkenberg out, Maldonado in)
Force India - TBA (Likely going to be Sutil and one of Liuzzi/di Resta)
Sauber - Kobayashi and Sergio Perez (de la Rosa and Heidfield out, Perez in)
Toro Rosso - Buemi and Alguersuari (No changes)
Lotus - Trulli and Kovalainen (No changes)
HRT - Narain Karthikeyan and second driver tba (Karthikeyan makes a return to F1 after last racing in F1 in 2005. No idea as to who their second driver will be though. Chandhok, Senna, Yamamoto and Klien all out)
Virgin - Glock and Jerome d'Ambrosio (Di Grassi out, d'Ambrosio in)

Users who are viewing this thread