Graphics Card

You're the one who brought up consoles in a PC related thread.

You're the one who brought up consoles in a PC related thread.

Did you even read the user's post I quoted

I'm hoping DBC17 will run fine on my pc as i had problems with it crashing on DBC14 on my new pc. I know it's probably something very simple I was doing wrong but only happened with dbc14. I don't really know much about pc stuff i just bought good parts someone else assembled it and set it up. i just turn it on and play. :lol i will buy on xbox one aswell. only two copies this time around not three like dbc14 ;)

Yes... i was asking about pc side of it, as i have problems with dbc14 on pc... i wasn't asking what would be best pc or xbox... as i said i was getting both anyway. But thank you for your post :)

Did you even read the user's post I quoted
Yeah. Your point? He/she is asking a question related to the PC version in a PC related thread. Did you even read it? Your comment is what spawned the replies and then you anointed yourself the authority on what can and can't be discussed.

80% of the cards mentioned in this thread are really outdated.

You guys have to adjust your expectations for what you'll be able to play the game with

80% of the cards mentioned in this thread are really outdated.

You guys have to adjust your expectations for what you'll be able to play the game with
So - what would be your pick assuming the academy and all practice sessions you've played/experienced? I'm solely making a rig for DBC17 PC and FIFA 17 PC and have a 1366*768 monitor spare ready, so won't really mind subtracting the new monior and using the additiional fund for the graphics Card.

Initially I only searched sites for brand new components, won't mind a second hand thing, in condition at a lesser rate.

So - what would be your pick assuming the academy and all practice sessions you've played/experienced? I'm solely making a rig for DBC17 PC and FIFA 17 PC and have a 1366*768 monitor spare ready, so won't really mind subtracting the new monior and using the additiional fund for the graphics Card.

Initially I only searched sites for brand new components, won't mind a second hand thing, in condition at a lesser rate.

buy the absolute best shit-hot graphics card you can afford and the rest of your components can run. it is the only sensible thing otherwise it'll be obsolete quicker.

If it runs at 1080p 60 fps on the PS4, the cheapest option to play the game on high settings and 60 fps would be a GTX 750 ti - a decent entry level card which gives almost the same performance on pretty much every game. That again if the optimisation is good for the PC version.

Hi there i was wondering how graphically demanding DB 17 is. I'm using a GTX 980Ti and this should be able to handle don bradman 17 demo however the GPU overheats and uses almost all of the GPU core memory while running it. While alot more demanding games use less memory. Is there something i can do to fix it.

If it runs at 1080p 60 fps on the PS4, the cheapest option to play the game on high settings and 60 fps would be a GTX 750 ti - a decent entry level card which gives almost the same performance on pretty much every game. That again if the optimisation is good for the PC version.
Anyone have any experience with a Laptop GFX Nvidia 750M? I recently have access to this laptop, and although I am a PS3/4 owner I want to try the PC version as well (Hearing great things about the DBC 14 patch). For the life of me, I am not able to get a playable FPS though, on both DBC 14 and 17 demos. The laptop is a year old, but it has decent specs: i7 3rd Gen (I think), 16 gb Ram, and Nvidia 750M. What am I missing? Is it just a bad gfx?

Thanks!!

Anyone have any experience with a Laptop GFX Nvidia 750M? I recently have access to this laptop, and although I am a PS3/4 owner I want to try the PC version as well (Hearing great things about the DBC 14 patch). For the life of me, I am not able to get a playable FPS though, on both DBC 14 and 17 demos. The laptop is a year old, but it has decent specs: i7 3rd Gen (I think), 16 gb Ram, and Nvidia 750M. What am I missing? Is it just a bad gfx?

Thanks!!
750M won't be as powerful as the desktop equivalent but the difference in performance would be minimal. A friend of mine is able to max out DBC 14 on a 750 ti, I don't see why your laptop shouldn't. Make sure you have all the latest drivers installed and the game ain't using the integrated graphics card if any. Good luck. :thumbs

A friend of mine is able to max out DBC 14 on a 750 ti

If it's not too much trouble and if your friend is also playing the DBC17 demo, could you perhaps ask him how the 750 TI is handling DBC17? I know optimization isn't a part of the current demo but I'm curious to know the performance of the card as I'm seriously considering purchasing one. I don't play that many games now but my primary requirement is to be able to play DBC17 smoothly.

If it's not too much trouble and if your friend is also playing the DBC17 demo, could you perhaps ask him how the 750 TI is handling DBC17? I know optimization isn't a part of the current demo but I'm curious to know the performance of the card as I'm seriously considering purchasing one. I don't play that many games now but my primary requirement is to be able to play DBC17 smoothly.
I asked him, he has upgraded to a 970 from the last year's 750. Sorry about that. Going through system requirements on the steam page, a GTX 650 is the recommended card to run the game which obviously is less powerful than a GTX 750 ti. I got no clue whether it's for the beta/full release. I think you can find someone with the card in here who can test the card or it'd be better to wait for the full release and check how the card performs. I feel the card should handle DBC 17 well being a sports title. But, as I said the card won't be future proof and it struggles to handle latest titles like the Witcher 3. I'd suggest you should invest 4-5k more and get a better card but if it's only for DBC 17 then I think a 750 should work. :)

Thanks for the update. A noob-ish question here - I see that a single model is associated with multiple companies. For example in case of 650, I have Forsa, ZOTAC, Asus, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, MSI and Palit to choose from. The price difference is marginal (anywhere between 500 to 1.5k INR). Will there a difference (performance related) if I choose ZOTAC over the others or vice versa?

And yes, I won't be playing any resource-demanding games like the one you mentioned above. DBC17 is the only one I care about. So I don't need to worry about future-proofing too :)

Users who are viewing this thread