AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card | GeForce

This GPU seems a great steal for the price it's being offered (2GB GDDR5). My question is, will it somehow work DBC17 on 1080p without any lag? On i5 6400.

Thanks in advance.

will it atleast work on 800x600
my sepcs are gpu:gt730 ddr 5 2gb
processor amd fx
4gb ram
windows 10 64 bit
and im face a huge hang after the scg update when i go to scg or nets
plz help

processor amd fx
4gb ram
windows 10 64 bit
plz help

8GB RAM has become the minimum req for most of the graphics heavy games now. So I believe you need 6GB RAM atleast, for DBC, to be safe. Plus 8GB RAM costs around 3K. I recommend you get that before upgrading your GPU.

8GB RAM has become the minimum req for most of the graphics heavy games now. So I believe you need 6GB RAM atleast, for DBC, to be safe. Plus 8GB RAM costs around 3K. I recommend you get that before upgrading your GPU.
my current gpu is gt 730
so if i will upgrade my ram will i be able to run the game without lag

processor amd fx
4gb ram
windows 10 64 bit
plz help

plz help in what way? i have no affiliation to Big Ant and no inside information, and certainly no way to magically make sub-par specifications work better.

the OP's question was would his spec work at 1080p and no lag.

the ONLY information i am aware of about the game's requirements at this stage is that we should expect them to exceed the Casey Powell Lacrosse specs.

The recommended specs for that are:

• Processor: Intel CoreTM I3-3210 CPU @ 3.20Ghz (4 Cpus) /AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Radeon HD 7790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 with minimum 2GB Memory
  • DirectX: Version 10
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Controller Required

and so unless you exceed that you are not going to be able to play the game at 1080p with no lag.

Now his (or your) spec might play the game, it might even play it well, but the near certain likelihood is that you would have to lower some settings to get it to do so.

p.s. to anyone else, do not post your specs and expect me to answer about them. if you cannot understand the above you won't be able to install the game anyway because you're obviously retarded.

plz help in what way? i have no affiliation to Big Ant and no inside information, and certainly no way to magically make sub-par specifications work better.

the OP's question was would his spec work at 1080p and no lag.

the ONLY information i am aware of about the game's requirements at this stage is that we should expect them to exceed the Casey Powell Lacrosse specs.

The recommended specs for that are:

and so unless you exceed that you are not going to be able to play the game at 1080p with no lag.

Now his (or your) spec might play the game, it might even play it well, but the near certain likelihood is that you would have to lower some settings to get it to do so.

p.s. to anyone else, do not post your specs and expect me to answer about them. if you cannot understand the above you won't be able to install the game anyway because you're obviously retarded.
and plz help in the sense
i was asking u to tell what is wrong with my pc
anyway i thought u would know
and im sorry if i sounded rude

Yeah 8 gig RAM is good...Add one more 4gb to another slot if available..

Graphics card is ok to play at 720p with few graphical enhancement switched off or at lower resolution than that with all on.. Your choice..

At Low its working on Zotac GT430 Res : 1440*900
Smooth SCG and everything.

Ok can anyone plz tell me the optimum resolution for geforce gt730

And after few adjustments now im able to play the academy on 12--x800 resolution on 58-60 fps
So will i be able to play the original game eithout lagas on the same settings

We don't know; the full game might be better optimised but it'll also have to render more things.

I have a computer that beats the recommended specs in every way but graphics card (I think that a GT720 is worse than a GTX650; I'm not entirely sure) and at 1080p I'm noticeably lagging so I can't imagine that the 730 would be much better (assuming that it is actually better, its hard to say). I probably ought to upgrade that but I'm not entirely sure whether my computer would support much bigger: simply because of cooling and the PSU (its a shop bought thing that seems to have a non-standard power supply, I got it for cheap a few years back).

@Ali.
I am using Zotac GT430. It works nice on everything disabled and 1440*900 Resolution Med. Detail

Anyone pls tell how dbc 17 will run on intel hd graphics 4400.Resolution??

Users who are viewing this thread