Graphics for PS2 version - for those who have it on ps2

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I saw some pics for the ps2 version of the game, but couldnt quite make out if the graphics for the ps2 version have improved as well or not. I have seen the xbox 360 version and the graphics in that were really really good (though not what i expected since it is a next gen console afterall).
So, all of you who have this game on PS2, do you think the graphics have improved over the previous version?? Now im sure they must have improved a lil, after all its a new version of the series, but is the improvement quite dramatic??

chillypilly

School Cricketer
worst game blic07------ graphics animations r fine but game run like screen is flickering........no challenges,no proper tests....ec etc etc (see review)
go for cricket 2007 if u wana enjoy.....

dhoni dhamaka

Club Cricketer
im getting it for PS2, are the gameplay graphics cartoony like last time or have they improved like cricket 07

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Graphics for PS2 version are pathetic, not as good as Xbox 360 (obviously).

Hooper

ICC Board Member
They are good, but they don't look good for a cricket game.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Well, Finally bought the game. I think the graphics (considering its a ps2) are not bad at all. They are way better than 05 and all the animations n all are quite smooth. Personally i feel they are better than o7, mainly because of the fact that the animations are fluid, the player likeness is better for many players, and the player body proportions are realistic.

I am really enjoying this game, though even i feel the AI is way too easy this time. Il suggest you not to play on village mode at all, as all u need to do is bowl straight and u get the wicket.

Overall, the presentation, animations, graphics, and decent gameplay make this game a lot of fun to play! Im happy i bought this game.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
angad said:
... mainly because of the fact that the animations are fluid, the player likeness is better for many players, and the player body proportions are realistic.
I also have the game on PS2 and I think the player movements are pathetic, like the bowling movements and the wicketkeepers actions? My goodness, they look terrible.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
aus5892 said:
It is similar to 2005 with slight improvements.
Well said, Improvements as in Faces and just the players in general.

rajeev

School Cricketer
angad said:
Well, Finally bought the game. I think the graphics (considering its a ps2) are not bad at all. They are way better than 05 and all the animations n all are quite smooth. Personally i feel they are better than o7, mainly because of the fact that the animations are fluid, the player likeness is better for many players, and the player body proportions are realistic.

I am really enjoying this game, though even i feel the AI is way too easy this time. Il suggest you not to play on village mode at all, as all u need to do is bowl straight and u get the wicket.

Overall, the presentation, animations, graphics, and decent gameplay make this game a lot of fun to play! Im happy i bought this game.[/QUOTE

the graphics look good on ps2 especially with the component cables...and i feel the gameplay is decent too after turning off the pitch indicators, radar and bowler riticule..personally i'm enjoying blic 2007 more than cric 07.

the shot animations in blic 2007 is remarkable......

khan31

International Coach
THe graphics look good and the stumps are shoddy as you run in like EA Cricket 07. The ball never goes through the stumps however it does go through the pad. Kits look ok but equipment looks great! They have put in effort here. The animations are mostly good except those ones where the bowler tells the batsmen to have a swing (uses his arms to immitate a bat) after he has been hit for a six.

THe worst part is the fact that most people aren't instantly recognisable. Most of the asian teams except people like Malinga,Abdul Razzaq,Hafeez,Muralitharan and a few others are at all like their real figures. Leverock isn't even chubby never mind fat! The graphics overall have improved slightly but nothing to write home about.

Users who are viewing this thread